Tentatively sitting on the sidelines for a minute....

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Well it was 17 months ago that I started LT and lost my first 1 1/2 stone, in aim of getting slim for my wedding in the December. I did, and got down to 9 1/2 stone, and it felt amazing, but have put waaaaay too much back on. :(
The summer holl's I have spent desperately trying to amuse 4 kids, but it aint easy, and I turned big time to the choccy ... :confused: ... felt good at the time!!
Just dangling my toes back in the water and getting my head round to the right way of thinking before I embark on the journey of rediscovery! lol
Hope some of my old buddies are still about too ;)

Awww -it's difficult gearing yourself up let alone actually jumping in isn't it? But you will get there as you've done it before.

Your 'thinspiration' photo is gorgeous too btw -as is your profile pic but ya know what I mean!;) :D

GOOD LUCK!

Aw thanks - I need to change my thinsperation photo to a more up to date one I think - back in Dec I was 9 1/2 stone.... cant believe I've let myself eat so much rubbish!!!

Hi Toni,
welcome back, haven't started yet? Bet you will after about the first week back on here. Baby looks lovely in your photo, I have 3 boys, 7, 6 and 3 and I must admit LT this summer was great, even on holidays with them, they could eat away and I wasn't even tempted, made a big difference from every other year. Your thinspiration photo should be all the motivation you need to get back on it and that was after 2 children!!!
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

hey, we're all human and we've all done it! Otherwise there'd be no liptorim! With four wee ones it's so easy to just grab what's quick and handy, and to succumb to comfort eating. Give yourself a break because you're gonna need to take it easy on yourself to get the full benefit from this. It's time to look forward woman!

hey welcome back!
LT worked amazingly well for you before- your thinspiration pic is gorge! Good luck if you decide to start again

x

We are, at the end of the day, all human!!! Hell, i have been so bad lateley, i had had 4 holidays since finishing TFR and know i have put on some weight. I too am gearing myself up to restart TFR. I know i can do it i have done it before, the best way is to just take a big leap and jump, no infact, bomb into that water. You can do it girl :) x

Back