Total Solution Tesco bars

Justice UK

image-3269231992.jpg

Are these the right bars and how often can I eat them?

Thanks in advance.

Yep thats them, I had already tried the chocolate ones but today I tried the Rasberry ones and they are lovely.

Okay I've bought 6. So I'll try one tonight and see how they taste. :p

The raspberry ones say they have citric acid in them?

Justice UK said:
The raspberry ones say they have citric acid in them?

The Chocolate orange Exante bars also have citric acid, think someone said as it is a small amount it doesn't effect ketosis? I also wondered why Exante used an ingredient they advised against consuming x

Cool, I had the chocolate instead just in case. Had it with a dr pepper zero and felt like I was pigging out lmao.

I had a chocolate one earlier and its the nicest thing I've tasted all day!

Shame you can only have one a day

I've only tried the chocolate ones, but they are yummy :) closest we're gona get to actual chocolate lol!

I think they replace one of your meals.

Justice UK said:
I think they replace one of your meals.

Ahhh right I was gonna say I'd get on them straight away but never mind defo going to try the porridge bored of the soups/shakes already !!

They are worth trying. Taste a million times better than the shakes. The raspberry one is very nice.

Justice UK said:
They are worth trying. Taste a million times better than the shakes. The raspberry one is very nice.

Yeah might pop down and get some.... Starting day 4 tomorrow so I'd prefer something I can chew on lol, i've only had shakes/soups till now and the chicken soup is shocking tastes like fairy liquid....

Back