• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tesco grocery shop

so sorry you didnt find it easy im sure it will get easier. xx

It's just the thought of knowing how much nice food is in the house:eek:, but i've just had my first shake of the day so i'm fine now:cool:

i find i have to eat before the family does cos then i am full up and dont think of eatting what they are, glad you ok now. xx

My OH and I do the shopping together almost every week, unless he is working and I do it, but I have decided while I am on LT that it is going to be done online, its easier! Maybe you should see if that helps you if you have to do it again?

Well done on doing the family shop. I shop every week for my family but have found I buy them less treats now!!!! On Saturday I had to go back to buy party food for my little one so lots of treats, including a big chocolate birthday cake!!! It looks yummy but I'm proud to say not a crumb has passed my lips!!!!

It does get easier, honestly!

x

Look on the brightside, as it's Tesco's, all the fruit and veg will of gone off after 2 days, meat after 3 days and "fresh" bread after 4 hours!! Don't you just love Tesco's!!??!!??