1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tesco - HELP

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Kerry_Jo, 9 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Kerry_Jo

Kerry_Jo Member

Hi All,

Its my first week back on SW and i am going to the cinema tongiht.

I am going to go to tesco first to pick up something to eat as wont be going home for dinner and would like to avoid the cinema food as i know it will be high in syns.

I have saved an alpen light bar from my healthy extra to take with me, but i wondered if anyone knew of anything either free or low syn that i could get from tesco??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. WannabeThinna

WannabeThinna Well-Known Member

They've got small tubs of cherries for £1

4. Kerry_Jo

Kerry_Jo Member

Thanks. I'll probably just end up getting some fruit, but wanted something a but more substantial as it will be for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com