1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesco light choices ceasar salad dressing

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by angelpeggles, 23 November 2010 Social URL.

1. angelpeggles

angelpeggles Member

Can anyone tell me how many syns in tesco light choices ceasar salad dressing on EE please? it gives the nutritional value for 100g yet it says the bottle contains 250 mls, it also says there is zero ww points in a 15g portion

The nutritional value on the bottle says:

per 100g

60 cals
    protein 1.5
    carbs 9.5
    fat 0.5

The bottle contains 250mls.

Thank You :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    From Syns Online:

Tesco Light Choices, Caesar Dressing 1 level tbsp[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original ½ Syn [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]
  4. angelpeggles

angelpeggles Member

Thank You

Thank You Avisk :)
  5. samcxx

samcxx Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    great! i love this dressing ;) thanks for the info xx
  6. vlp

vlp Member

good to find this thread...my caesar salad may not be as bad tonight as i thought.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.