Tesco light choices pasta

Hi there, can anyone help!! I'm on green days and my oven has broken :(

so whilst we are waiting for a new one to be delivered, I bought some tesco light choices, tomato and mozzarella pasta, in the chilled section, but am struggling to find the syn values?

I looked on the sw website, but it wasn't there, so I put the info in the calculator and it came out as 20 syns !!!! Surely not???

anyway enough of me babbling on!!

so whilst we are waiting for a new one to be delivered, I bought some tesco light choices, tomato and mozzarella pasta, in the chilled section, but am struggling to find the syn values?

I looked on the sw website, but it wasn't there, so I put the info in the calculator and it came out as 20 syns !!!! Surely not???

Quite possibly as fresh pasta isn't free!

Did you remember to add the free food allowance at the start of the calculation - that can make a big difference to the syn values :)

Yes fresh pasta does appear on the free food options on the syn calculator :)

Not sure why, perhaps it the basic product that is free but the oil that makes it synnable - same as with yoghurt being on the list rather than just fat free yoghurt

Back