1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesco Lightly Dusted

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Charleybarley, 7 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Charleybarley

Charleybarley Gold Member

Hi, could someone possibly be kind enough to look up the syn value of Tesco Lightly Dusted Cod Fillets and Tesco Lightly Dusted Haddock Fillets please?

I have looked in my food directory but I think these might be newer than my directory.

Thanks so much!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Samantha26

Samantha26 Silver Member

Hi Charley, here you go...

Tesco, Lightly Dusted Cod Fillets, frozen twin pack (143g each) 5.5 syns on EE and RED and 11 syns GREEN

Tesco, Lightly Dusted Cod Fillets, chilled twin pack (138g each) 7.5 syns on EE and RED and 12.5 syns GREEN

Tesco, Lightly Dusted Haddock Fillets, chilled twin pack (138g each) 10 syns on EE and RED and 15 syns GREEN

4. Charleybarley

Charleybarley Gold Member

Thanks so much, I am really grateful - although they are slightly higher than I wanted them to be!! Always the way eh?! They have been in my freezer for ages, so I had better bite the bullet and eat them up - waste of syns though.