Tesco Meat Free

Nellylou

Gold Member
Hi Everyone, Tesco seem to have stopped doing my favourite chicken style fillets (meat free):cry::eek: they have bought out an alternative but they have some breadcrumbs on them, does anyone know the syn value?

I Know really annoying ent it.....i dunno if they have bread crumbs on cus it doesnt say so in the ingredients list but but the outer of them are different arent they and im now scared to eat them incase their high in syns....i used to love the otha ones as they were free and really tasty 2... if youve found out the syn value yet please post... thanks.. :sigh:

I've noticed this too!!! I thought my tesco had just stopped selling it but went to a bigger one and didn't have it there either!!! Grrrr!!! They were much nicer than the quorn ones!!!

I bought some a couple of weeks ago after shopping with my little book of free foods. I thought it was too good to be true so checked them on SW website - they are 3.5 syns - I dont think they are worth it.

Meatfree Chicken Style Fillets, 4 pack, frozen, 72g each 3½ 3½ 3½

Thank you Ferretmom

I ate them and they are quite tasty, such a shame they dont do the old ones anymore!
Think 3.5 syns is a bit high especially as I will not be able to have just 1.

We should all write and complain to Tesco - there's a lot of people unhappy about this.

Okay I have emailed Tesco to complain so everyone else who is unhappy at the withdrawal of this product should do the same. I will wait and see what they have to say.

Last time I complained it was about their cat litter which made my cat's white feet turn orange - they sent me a £7 gift voucher by way of an apology :)

I just had a call from tesco regarding this, the only product they're doing at the moment comparable is southern fried and BBQ glazed but they're going to look into bringing it back in and particularly the store I use - however this could of been just to fob me off!!!

I moaned at Sainsbury's staff when they stopped selling my cheese and they brought it back :D

will complain too! :) get them back by popular demand!

Back