tesco value chocolate mousse

Tracie Green

Silver Member
thought thse would be a nice choclatey treat (hopefull not too high in synage!!) anyone know please?? xx

thanx for that x does that always work though? i remember doing that before and then finding out later on that the product was more syns than what i thought by using that theory... so since then i like to doublecheck if possible x thankyou though :) xxx

It would be helpful if someone could tell us the actual syn amount rather than the rule... i've had it be wrong in the past. So if anyone has a book to hand? or the online calculator?

It would be helpful if someone could tell us the actual syn amount rather than the rule... i've had it be wrong in the past. So if anyone has a book to hand? or the online calculator?

it isnt wrong though for items with no free food allowance, it is exactly the same way the snackulator works and the syn calculator works when there is no free food allowance.

there is a 100 calories in one of the mousses for instance, using 20 calories = 1 syn - makes them 5 syns.

If you enter all the nutritional information in the syns calculator (which I have done) - again they are still 5 syns.

Back