Tesco vouchers

ashton.x

Anyone had theirs through yet??

According to my receipt they are due before 14 November so plenty of time yet - assuming you mean the ordinary tesco points things.

I won't get any this time as I used to use my ex's clubcard - there seemed no point in us both using separate ones. So he will get all of the lovely vouchers from all the shopping that I paid for, grrrr!

I won't get any this time as I used to use my ex's clubcard - there seemed no point in us both using separate ones. So he will get all of the lovely vouchers from all the shopping that I paid for, grrrr!

You still got the card,keyring or the number? Could log on and change the address, or call up and do it - that's what I did 3 days ago, totally forgot to change the address last year!

You still got the card,keyring or the number? Could log on and change the address, or call up and do it - that's what I did 3 days ago, totally forgot to change the address last year!

The clubcard was in his name so can't really do that, and handed him back the keyfob when I moved out.

Grrr... annoying to know he'll benefit from all the money I forked out! Oh well, far more important things in life really, but still annoying!

Woop woop just checked online and i've got £17 in vouchers from the last year not used. Great for later on in the month when we always run out of things x

I have opted to have my tesco vouchers saved for christmas period

I'm thinking about doing that, for next Xmas now, obviously!

I love getting them through every quarter but... I think a nice stash of them in time for next Xmas would be better! I guess it just depends on how soon prior to Xmas they send them through!

I've got mine this morning!

And kk, if you save for Xmas they come in the November run, so at the same time as everybody else gets theirs.

You just get nothing except and update and usual vouchers the other 3 quarters

Hth xx

For years I've saved mine up to basically have a 'free' Christmas shop. This year though, I've already used some on the Double Reward Scheme & bought some prezzies for what is basically 1/2 price - result!!!

And kk, if you save for Xmas they come in the November run, so at the same time as everybody else gets theirs.

You just get nothing except and update and usual vouchers the other 3 quarters

Hth xx

Thanks for that! Think I will probably end up doing that tbh, will decide after Xmas!

Back