Tescos food range

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jamhulio, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    have heard people mention that tescos low fat range states ww points. is this right? how cool and is food available in all tescos and what is the range called

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jc1976

jc1976 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yip its true, the lighter choices, there is a massive range in the frozen and chilled section, i personally prefer these to the ww meals, there seems to be a bit more eating in them and there yummy to x

4. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    definitely gonna get myself to tesco, can't wait, love finding new foods to eat, yum yum, have been good in last 4 weeks but struggling at minute, think i'm sick of eating same foods and need bit variety

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres WW points on the entire range, not just meals. Their biscuits, cheese etc all have points... its great :)

6. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    sounds excellent cause not really a fan of the ww meals anyway. what's the range called?

7. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    starlight, just wanted to say been reading your diary thread adn its so inspiring, you have done and are doing absolutely fantastic, think its great and definitely helping to spur me on

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Awww thank you :) You deserve a medal if youre reading my diary :giggle:

9. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    started reading threads last night and have continued reading for most of today glued to computer, its great to talk to people and read about them going through same as me, also really helping reading what other people eat

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.