Tescos - They are So Cruel!

Lindam

Silver Member
Yep - that Tesco store has a lot to answer for. How dare they make and stock the most delicious moist, double layer, buttercream, ganache covered chocolate birthday cake in the whole world - and make it big enough that there is enough for a family of four to feast on it for days on end!!!!!

Luckily for me my 'boys' have been kind enough to keep taking large slices to eat so it is going down - there is about a quarter of it calling as i type (eat me, i am so yummy, you know you want me, go on give in). As i have my fingers in my ears the voice is faint so i will resist.

I wonder if i can persuade everyone else in the house to have the cake for breakfast so i don't have to look or smell it anymore??

:drool:

Aww how very dare Tesco be so mean dont give in to the delicious moist, double layer, buttercream, ganache covered chocolate birthday cake in the whole world monster from Tesco even though reading that back it would make a good TV add for M&S.:D

Just think of the lard in it furring your arteries! It's evil.

hi lindam,
ive got to say im very impressed at how well u type with ur fingers in your ears ;).
hope the cake is gone by now, will offer my services to eat the rest for you if its ABSOLUTELY neccessary. lol

Sorry to say the calling got to be extremely loud, and very persistant (I was typing with my toes whilst keepign my fingers in my ears) - in fact it was so loud that i could hear it London all day today and then it did a very strange thing as I came through the door tonight, it jumped up and landed on a plate, then forced its way into my mouth. This is a warning to all - the double layer chocolate birthday cake from tescos has a mind of its own and will get to you one way or another - you have been warned!! I now have to mow the grass after walking for miles around London as my penance!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say the calling got to be extremely loud, and very persistant (I was typing with my toes whilst keepign my fingers in my ears) - in fact it was so loud that i could hear it London all day today and then it did a very strange thing as I came through the door tonight, it jumped up and landed on a plate, then forced its way into my mouth. This is a warning to all - the double layer chocolate birthday cake from tescos has a mind of its own and will get to you one way or another - you have been warned!! I now have to mow the grass after walking for miles around London as my penance!!!!!!!!
Lol I am now worried about going shopping in Tesco just incase the cake gets the wrong idea.:D

Lol I am now worried about going shopping in Tesco just incase the cake gets the wrong idea.:D

It will - avoid the cake aisle is my advice!!

I have to say though it was delicious and worth having, I shall write today off and be back on plan tomorrow morning. This is real life, birthdays happen and wouldn't it be miserable if we all said no to a bit of cake on a special occasion?

It will - avoid the cake aisle is my advice!!

I have to say though it was delicious and worth having, I shall write today off and be back on plan tomorrow morning. This is real life, birthdays happen and wouldn't it be miserable if we all said no to a bit of cake on a special occasion?
Yeah your very right there and well done for drawing a line under it I personally would have gone AAAAGGGGHHHHH I so spoilt my day now I may as well eat rubbish for the rest of the day because I already spoilt it. Not a very good way to react but I am sure over time I will break the habbit.:)

Try shopping on line, I hear that the yummy chocolate cake cannot get to you through the internet!

Back