Tess' Cambridge Diet Journey to a healthy me

Hey Tess how are you doing? Hope you're feeling less tired and you're not working too hard!! x

Hi Felix, I'm ok thank you. Trying not to work too hard, although work is extremely stressful now as everything needs to be sorted out and transferred to other departments before my department closes end of April. But, hey ho.
Diet-wise things are going ok, so fingers crossed for a good weigh in this week. ;)
Hope you're ok, Hon? x

Hi everyone, I'm on nightshift again. I actually feel quite proud of myself as I've just had a plate of gorgeous cakes and niceties shoved under my nose!:eek: and I somehow found the willpower to say "no thank you". :D
I'm feeling very hungry tonight though, and I've had my Banana Tetra when I got in at 6pm, and I've just had half of my bar too. Going to try and just drink water now till about 1am, then have my veg soup, and I'm going to have the rest of my bar about 3 or 4am, depending on how hungry I am.

Feeling a bit apprehensive about tomorrow as I am not going to be getting much (if any) sleep. I will be getting home about 7am, then I have to get up at 9am to get myself and little one ready for church. After church we're going round my sister's as my mom and dad are back from Malta and we're "lunching" there! Then, to top it all off, at 6pm we're going to Frankie and Benny's for a birthday meal!!!!! :eek: It's going to be a very trying day, that's for sure.
Anyway, will chat to you all later to let you know how the night is progressing. x

Good luck today hun... I hope you get through a tough day.. I say get to your sisters and go to sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, it was a really tough day yesterday and to be honest, it didn't go as planned. I didn't get any sleep whatsoever until last night 10pm. It was a really nice day though and it was lovely to catch up with my parents after not seeing them for 2 months.
The meal out at Frankie and Benny's was a bit of a disaster really. I opted for a grilled chicken salad, but slipped up when the birthday girl insisted I at least have a bit of cake. :cry:
Well, not going to dwell on it. I have today to try and pull things back before my weigh in tomorrow. I've already had my Strawberry Tetra for breakfast. I have a lot of housework to do today, so I am going to keep busy and drink loads of water. Fingers crossed! Hope you all have a good day. :)

hun, at least you are not dwelling over it, and you are getting on with things.:)

hope you are feeling less tired today... and good luck with the house work!!!

hun, at least you are not dwelling over it, and you are getting on with things.:)

hope you are feeling less tired today... and good luck with the house work!!!

Hi Kes, thanks very much for your post. I am feeling better today, although little one woke me up at 7am!:eek: At least I managed to get most of the housework done yesterday. Today I've gotta tackle our bedroom -unpack all the cupboards, sort out the clothes, etc. I think I'm gonna regret it! LOL. Just waiting for Tescos delivery, then going to make lunch for Jess before I make a start. Hope you're having a good day. x

Morning all! Hope you're all ok. Well, I'm finally back into the 14st's!! Yay! :D I lost 2lbs this week, which I'm really pleased about. I won't have a weigh in for the next couple of weeks as my CDC is on holiday, so when I do get weighed it should be a nice surprise.
Can't chat too much today, as I've got quite a few things to do. Ms Jessica is keeping me on my toes! LOL.
Have a great day, all. x

Woop woop well done that's great news.. and I'm sure you will have an amazing surprise when you get back on those scales!

Hope you are not too knacked from running here there and everywhere! Make sure you get some you time in.

Well done tess!!!!! Feels so good to get a new number in front :) glad you're doing well. Hope you get a massive loss when you next get weighed :D x

Well done tess!!!!! Feels so good to get a new number in front :) glad you're doing well. Hope you get a massive loss when you next get weighed :D x

Thank Hunni, yes it does feel good. How are you doing? I haven't had chance to catch up on everyone's diaries for a while as I only manage to pop into mini's every now and then. Catch up soon. x

Tess's Fresh Start and Last CD Attempt

Hello all,
After a few rocky month's I'm finally restarting Cambridge after the bank holiday weekend. I have made various attempts to restart over the last couple of weeks, but it's been a very emotional time for me. My last day at work is tonight (finishing the morning of 30/4), so I haven't been able to concentrate on anything lately.
However, one thing I do know is that from next week I will no longer work shifts and I will have time to concentrate fully on getting some weight off before my friend's wedding. Since my job has finished, I will only have money for about a month or two on CD, so I'm going to make the most of it.
I look forward to you support and advice.
See you after the 3rd of May! :D x

Hey Tess!
I've been totally rubbish recently and put on all the weight i lost on CD. So gutting and stressful as well as the wedding is now less than 3 months away and i don't fit into my dress, totally panicking so i have got the rest of the shakes i have left over and am going to start again, so depressing! Anyway, looking forward to hearing your journey :)

Hey Tess!
I've been totally rubbish recently and put on all the weight i lost on CD. So gutting and stressful as well as the wedding is now less than 3 months away and i don't fit into my dress, totally panicking so i have got the rest of the shakes i have left over and am going to start again, so depressing! Anyway, looking forward to hearing your journey :)

Hiya, thanks for your post. Good luck with your restart. I'm sure you can do it. Look forward to hearing how you get on. When are you restarting? Speak soon. x :)

Hello tess I just on day 1 restart done the same as Marg argggggg why do we do this!!! Good luck huni have great day tomorrow
Luv Sharon ccxx

Hello everyone, hope you're all well.

For those of you who've read my diary, you know things took a turn for the worst when my department closed. I've tried to think of ways to be able to afford to continue CD, but unfortunately, after an emergency family budget meeting yesterday, we've had to make some necessary cuts. One of those cuts is CD, as our food budget for the whole household will be £180 for the month for all three of us.
I've had so many setbacks that I am feeling angry and upset at the moment, but I must get my head together and continue my journey, even though it's going to be another path (thinking about WW again, as I still have all my books,etc). I'm hoping that things will get better soon, and that I will be able to do CD again one day.

Until then, I wanted to say goodbye. Thank you for all your support over the last few months. I will still come and read your posts (if you don't mind :eek:).

xx

Tess, i'm so sorry to hear things have not been going well for you hun. Its so hard to stay on the straight and narrow, without life's stresses getting in the way. I know you will succeed no matter what you choose - just believe you can! BUT..... You can't leave!!!! Keep recording how you are going on here, i don't know about the others, but i still want to hear how you are doing and want to support you just as you have supported me! I'm not even doing Cambridge (i'm doing Atkins) and i still have my diary on here and still update. We'll all be here to support you no matter what you choose to do :)

I totally agree with Marg!!!!! How can you possible think about disappearing don't you dare!!!! I am sooooooooo sorry to hear your unfortunate news but you can continue on ya amazing journey cd or no cd I will be here to support you all the way and so will everyone else keep up all updated lovely <hugggzzzzzzzx>
Xxxxxx

Hey Tess, I just replied to you on my diary :) pleaseeeeee make sure you keep updating us on how you're doing! You give everyone such amazing support on here and it would be a massive shame to lose you xx

Tess, i'm so sorry to hear things have not been going well for you hun. Its so hard to stay on the straight and narrow, without life's stresses getting in the way. I know you will succeed no matter what you choose - just believe you can! BUT..... You can't leave!!!! Keep recording how you are going on here, i don't know about the others, but i still want to hear how you are doing and want to support you just as you have supported me! I'm not even doing Cambridge (i'm doing Atkins) and i still have my diary on here and still update. We'll all be here to support you no matter what you choose to do :)

I totally agree with Marg!!!!! How can you possible think about disappearing don't you dare!!!! I am sooooooooo sorry to hear your unfortunate news but you can continue on ya amazing journey cd or no cd I will be here to support you all the way and so will everyone else keep up all updated lovely <hugggzzzzzzzx>
Xxxxxx

Hey Tess, I just replied to you on my diary :) pleaseeeeee make sure you keep updating us on how you're doing! You give everyone such amazing support on here and it would be a massive shame to lose you xx

Hello lovely ladies,

Thanks so much for your lovely posts. Ok, you've persuaded me! :p I will keep posting, and I've been reading your diaries and keeping up with you guys anyway, even though I haven't been posting that much. You guys are all doing so well, and are such an inspiration to me. I will definitely keep in contact.
I'm going to take a few days to check out some diets and see which one will suit me at the moment. I will update you once I've made a decision and will let you know how it goes.

As I said once before, it's a journey, not a race. I will get there, even if it's slower than I wanted to.

Thanks again, my friends. Chat soon.xx

Back