Tess' Cambridge Diet Journey to a healthy me

Cheers hon.. just looked up the CD.. sounds very like the Paul McKenna one in that it's based in mindfulness etc. I must dig that out and start listening to it .. it's just the discipline of giving 25 minutes a day to listen to it

You're welcome, Hon. Yes, that's a bit of a struggle for me - finding the 20 mins to listen to it, especially as my little madam doesn't like her mommy to ignore her for even a second! LOL. Sooo worth it though. I also have one of Paul McKenna's CD's somewhere, but I've "misplaced" it, so will have to find it at some point again. I find this one slightly different to when I did Paul M's one. I can't explain it, though. Weird. Basically they are the same principle though.
Chat soon. :)

Haha, thanx very much, Felix. Feeling good about this at the mo. Long may it continue! Sleep well.x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic loss Tess!! Well done you, hope the cold/flu is all gone, have a great weekend and week next week :)

Hiya, thanks very much. Hope you're well too. Have a great weekend. x:)

Well, it's been a lovely couple of days off work, but yesterday I made a little booboo and ate something again! :( My sister has had her wisdom teeth removed and I went to keep her company not realising I'd be there all day and I didn't pack enough packs in.
Oh well, not going to let it get to me. I know that there'll be blips along the way, but I will get there. I am back on track today and am just about to go and make my strawberry shake.

The menu for today is:
Breakfast:
Strawberry Shake
Lunch:
Veg Soup
Tea:
Maybe another soup?
Before bed:
Hot choc mint

I really need to up my water again today too. We aren't going anywhere today, apart from popping in at my sister's, so it should be an ok day. My hubby, daughter and I are going to have a movie day. Looking forward to spending some quality time together.

Anyway, hope all you fellow miniminners are well.
Chat soon. :D

Morning everyone, ugh it's way too early to be up. I'm at work at the moment, but just want to crawl back into bed and sleep.
Anyway, I am ready to just have packs today (no SS+ meal).

The menu for today is:
Breakfast:
Strawberry Shake (9am)
Lunch:
Leek and Potato Soup (midday)
Tea:
Strawberry Tetra (4pm)
Before bed:
Hot choc mint (8pm)

Feeling quite hungry at the moment, but going to have a cup of coffee and glug some water.
Hope you all have a good day. :)

Hope you got through your long day..

Hope you got through your long day..

Hi Hon, yes I managed to get through the day, thanks. It was a very LOOOOONG day. LOL. By 8pm though, I felt the need to go to bed. I'm back at work (luckily last dayshift), and tomorrow I get a bit of a lie-in. Yay. How are you? Have a good day. x :)

G'morning everyone,

Well, I managed to get through yesterday relatively unscathed. I did have a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, and I've lost a pound, so I'm pleased. Two more days to go till weigh in and I'm determined to be 100% till then. I'm hoping for a 3lb loss this week, if possible. Fingers crossed!

Todays menu is as follows:
Breakfast:
Banana Shake
Lunch:
Choc mint shake (I forgot my soup's at home! :eek:)
Tea:
Strawberry mousse
Before bed:
Hot choc mint shake

I didn't quite manage to drink all my water yesterday, but I'm going to try and make up for it today. Wish me luck!
Have a great day. :)

Phew, that's half the day over. Let's hope the other half goes just as quick.

So far it's been a really good day. I've been to the loo a gazillion times already and I've had my banana and choc mint shakes so far. I even managed to resist Quality Street chocs from a birthday girl in our office! :D I'm busy sipping my Golden Veg water flavouring at the mo, because I've been feeling extremely hungry today.
I find that I'm fine whilst I'm at work. My danger time is when I leave work and when I'm at home on my own (apart from my daughter there).
I'm still determined to stay 100% tonight.
Hope you're all having a good day. :)

Well, I'm on nights tonight and tomorrow, and I haven't really managed to get much sleep today. :( Let's hope that this night goes really quickly.

I'm meant to have my weigh in tomorrow morning at 10am, but I've text my CDC to ask her if I can postpone it till tomorrow afternoon. That way I can pop in to see her on my way to work. I honestly don't know what the result is going to be this week. Although I don't have a cold or feel ill anymore, my throat is still really sore. So sore that I've been using the anti-inflammatory lozenges again. :( I hope this doesn't impact too much on the wi. I am hoping for 2lbs this week due. (My weightloss is slightly slower than most due to my underactive thyroid and also because of my little blip over the weekend:eek:), so fingers crossed.
I still feel positive and focussed, so despite what the result is I will continue on until I get to my goal.
Hope you're all having a good day/week.
Chat soon. (Better get on with some of my work now!:D)

Well, I made it through the night, thank goodness. Had my veg soup at about midnight and a choc mint mousse at about 4am. Off to bed in a mo. I have my weigh in this afternoon at 4:15. Feeling a bit nervous, to be honest. Well, we'll see.
Anyway, very tired now, so going to go and snuggle up in my nice warm bed. Hope you have a good day, all. x:)

have a lovely sleep, and good luck with your weigh in. :)

have a lovely sleep, and good luck with your weigh in. :)

Thanks Hon, feeling really bloated now for some reason, so very nervous now! Will update as soon as I get to work. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Well, had my weigh in before coming to work. Although my scales showed that I had a 2-3lb loss, my CDC's scales showed a half pound loss! WTF???? :mad: I'm soooo angry and disappointed. She did say it may because I am unable to go to the loo (TMI, I know :eek:), so I'm going to buy some Movicol first thing in the morning and try and relieve the blockage of the last four days. I've now got 3 weeks to lose 11lb to get to my minigoal of getting to under 200lbs by the 19th of March for my friend's wedding. I'm determined to have a decent loss next week, so here we go!
Having a coke zero tonight to keep me going at work, but then the rest of the week, it's just my CD packs. I'm not going to have a SS+ meal this week - just 4 packs a day.
Anyway, gotta get back to work. Will catch up later when it gets quieter. x

Hi everyone, I've really been struggling these last few days. The weekends are really bad for me. Today has been an ok day and I've had a Strawberry tetra, chicken and salad, my choc bar and hot choc mint shake today. Didn't drink enough water. Must do better tomorrow. In bed at the mo waiting for the finale of Biggest Loser to start. Up early again as back to work tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Anyway, will catch up tomorrow. G'nite.x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I too struggle with the weekend.. ehhhh
Hope this week is better for the both of us!

I too struggle with the weekend.. ehhhh
Hope this week is better for the both of us!

Hi Hon, yes let's hope this week is better! I have my weigh in tomorrow and I'm really scared. :(

Hey Tess, Hang in there, you are doing FAB! xx

Aaah, thanks M. That's really kind of you. I'm trying my best, but the scales are not being very nice to me at the mo. Had a sp this morning and I'm still the same!!!!:cry: Let's hope something shifts by tomorrow morning.:( Have a good day.

Back