Tess' Cambridge Diet Journey to a healthy me

Hi Farmgirl, thanks very much! Yes, this photo was taken a few weeks ago when my friend and I went out for a night out bowling. :D I've put some pics in my album of what I looked like before, so it's only then that I could see a difference.

I had to stop 3 times driving home after nights. :eek: Then, promptly fell asleep when I got home. Was too tired to make it to my wi at 9am, so I text my CDC who slotted me in at 12 instead.

I lost 1lb this week, which is a bit disappointing, but it's at least a loss, not a gain. I'm going to try even harder this week and see if I can make it a 3 or 4lb week again. Fingers crossed. Feeling VERY hungry and cold at the moment. I'm working days again today, but I have Sunday and Monday off. Yay! :D

Anyway, have a great day! :)

Hi hun

Just been having a read what you've been up to!

Would you weigh less in the evening? Because surely your empty like we are in the morning?

You might see a bigger loss that way! Worth a go sweet!

Lol at coffe running through your veins haha

Well done for loosing another pound sweet, it's a pound you don't have to carry round or loose again!

Xxxx

Hi hun

Just been having a read what you've been up to!

Would you weigh less in the evening? Because surely your empty like we are in the morning?

You might see a bigger loss that way! Worth a go sweet!

Lol at coffe running through your veins haha

Well done for loosing another pound sweet, it's a pound you don't have to carry round or loose again!

Xxxx

Hi Lovely,
Thanks for your post. That's a very good idea, Hon, but I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning just to have a peek and see if anything's changed. Thought I'd leave it a bit, as if I didn't lose more I'd be crushed. :rolleyes: I agree - a lb is a lb, and I'm happy that it wasn't a gain.
You're also doing really well, Lauren. Will catch up with your diary again soon. x :)

Right, I've made it through the day and still have one shake or meal to go tonight. Haven't made up my mind whether I'm going to have a warm mint choc drink or SS+ meal....:rolleyes: Choices, choices!
It's been a long ol' day here at work, but we have been pretty busy. I am feeling very cold at the moment and a bit headachy.
Planning on spending the rest of the evening at home with my hubby and daughter under a duvet watching X Factor. :D
I am back at work on Monday,so probably won't be able to log in till then.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Chat soon. x :4633:

Hey :) glad you're doing well these past couple of days! Can't wait for x factor either woohooo highlight of my weekend (how sad lol) x

hiya well done on the loss. its harder to do cd when the losses are slow but use it as an incentive to lose more next week. good luck tess.

Hey Tess, been catching up on your diary. I had to go off CD for 10 days just to take a breather. It was either that or just cheat here and there, and that's just sabotage. I'm back for what I hope are my final 4 weeks on SS and then I will move up to 810 until I get to goal weight. I see that you had more nightshifts, and that you managed to lose 1 lb despite a blip. Good going hun, I hope to read more of you this week.

Hey lovely girl
I hate that we pass like ships in the night! Id love to chat with you on msn. Keep on trucking and you and I will be like stick insects in no time xx

Hi Tess just catching up wiith you, well done on your loss.. as for me well not good BUT managed to do today so fingers crossed. Have a great week :)

Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all had a good weekend. I've had a lovely weekend with my hubby and daughter. Haven't been 100% on CD, to be honest, but I enjoyed every moment. Weighed myself this morning and despite the weekend I'm a pound down! Yay! :D I've got three days to be 100% now and I want to try and lose 3lbs this week. Fingers crossed.
Loved the X Factor this week, but very cross that Wagner is still in! Grrrr. :mad:
Thanks for all your posts. It makes me feel so good to have such nice friends as yourselves. :)
Sorry for being soppy! LOL.
Anyway, I'm off to have my first shake for the day, then I'm going to catch up on your diaries and posts. Chat to you soon, my friends. Oh, and if any of you want to add me on FB, my name is Teresa O'Brien Gericke on there. Look forward to your friendships. xx

Ooh, just remembered! I ran into someone yesterday in Homebase and she commented on how thin I'm looking these days, especially my face! I just felt sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! :D

Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all had a good weekend. I've had a lovely weekend with my hubby and daughter. Haven't been 100% on CD, to be honest, but I enjoyed every moment. Weighed myself this morning and despite the weekend I'm a pound down! Yay! :D I've got three days to be 100% now and I want to try and lose 3lbs this week. Fingers crossed.
Loved the X Factor this week, but very cross that Wagner is still in! Grrrr. :mad:
Thanks for all your posts. It makes me feel so good to have such nice friends as yourselves. :)
Sorry for being soppy! LOL.
Anyway, I'm off to have my first shake for the day, then I'm going to catch up on your diaries and posts. Chat to you soon, my friends. Oh, and if any of you want to add me on FB, my name is Teresa O'Brien Gericke on there. Look forward to your friendships. xx

Hi Tess
Well done on your pound down, and as for not being 100% never mind, its good you enjoyed yourself, guilt when eating is not always good or helpful. CD is not always easy and you are obviously doing something right to have lost all that weight.
Good luck for the next 3 days being 100%. I am sure you can do it!!

I'm glad you have a nice weekend, I watch x factor too but I like wagner!!! :)
Though I agree he is not the best singer but his performances are entertaining. I don't think he should win though, it doesn't seem fair being a talent show.

Anyway keep smiling and have a nice day. xxx

Hi Tess, glad you had a great weekend - and well done for the 1lb off

Agree with you on Wagner - I don't get it to be honest - and Treyc is such a good singer. Although I suppose it doesn't make much odds as long as he doesn't win :eek:

Good morning everyone! Hope you're all ok. I haven't really had internet access over the last couple of days as I've been staying over at my mom's. (She doesn't have internet). I'm at work at the mo, so won't be able to catch up with all of you till nightshift tomorrow. I have my weigh in tomorrow morning too!!!:eek:
The last couple of days have been really good and I've found it much easier to stick to the diet whilst at my mom's. Far less temptation! I also told her not to cook for me, which was easier. She made sure that they'd all eaten before I got home yesterday evening. :D
Also, she doesn't have scales so I haven't been able to obsessively weigh myself for the last few days. I really hope that I have a good weigh in tomorrow as I have been super good. Fingers crossed.
Right, gotta get to work. I will chat to you all tomorrow. Have a fantastic day, beautiful ladies (and gents, if there are any!:eek:) xx

Good on you Tess for sticking with it. I agree on the obsessive weighing front - doesn't do us any good. Looking at the number won't make it reduce any faster, unfortunately :-(

LRO: I disagree. Weighing myself certainly makes me lose weight faster! :)

You're doing so well, Tessie. You're really strong!

hey tess, wish there was someway we could chat online as we are like ships that pass in the dark xx
You are doing such a great job and we are on the same weight loss (more or less) - hopefully we can encourage one another x

Hi tess, how is it going??
Hope you are having a good week. Good luck for your weigh in!!
You are doing so well.
catch you soon xx

LRO: I disagree. Weighing myself certainly makes me lose weight faster! :)

You're doing so well, Tessie. You're really strong!

Thanks Hon, I'm trying my best. It's with all the support on here that I'm doing well. Hope you're ok, Hon? Will catch up with your diary later tonight. :)

hey tess, wish there was someway we could chat online as we are like ships that pass in the dark xx
You are doing such a great job and we are on the same weight loss (more or less) - hopefully we can encourage one another x

Hi Hon, yes I wish the same thing! I'll PM you with some details, then we can chat. :D You are doing amazingly well, and you're one of the people I draw inspiration from, so thank you!
Will chat to you soon. Got some work to do, but then I'll be catching up on Mini's. x

Back