tetra question........

susan70

Gold Member
Ive been reading how some of you only have the tetras, i though you should only have one of these a day??

is it ok to have 2 tetras and a bar each day ??

this would my life so much easier.lol

i think so... but you'd better not take my word for it, ha.

i know some people pretty much live on tetras so i would be surprised if you couldn't...

abz xx

ur allowed 3 tetras a day! i live on them!! 3 chocs as my work lifde dont allow much else!!!
x

o thats great thankyou so much, better ring my cdc tell him to fill up his car on wednesday when he comes.lol.

When I go away I don't have a choice, I have to have 3 tetras a day (not that I'm complaining, haha :p)

2 tetras and a bar is fine :)

you know it may sound sad but you lot have just made my day.heeeeheeee.

aww thats not sad susan, i love them because i dont like the sweet sachets and well i do like some of the soups and bars i prefer the tetra's plus no washing of the frigging blender!!!!!

i have discovered hot tetra :D although there's more in those little boxes than there appears to be. had a bit of a mishap thinking it would only fill half the mug and the mug was nearly full and had to drink some to make room for the warm water, ha. so i suggest only tipping out half at a time :D

abz xx

oooooooo yes, this diet gets better and better, dont think i ever want to eat again.lol

o thats great thankyou so much, better ring my cdc tell him to fill up his car on wednesday when he comes.lol.

Susan, when you see the size of the tetra you will see why i giggled, they are 200ml packs, soooo tiny!!!

Even if your cdc has a smart car it have plenty of room for them, aww bless, great things come in small packaging, so they say lol!

you're only allowed one bar a day but you can have all tetras, thats what I live on when it comes to CD

I've though that some CDC wont allow all tetras so that they dont run out but this is not a problem with my CDC she always makes sure to have enough for me because she knows I dont like anything else :)

but dont forget you have to have extra water to make up for the tetra's only being 200ml of fluid when packs are made up with a minimum of 227ml...I have an extra pint on those days that i have bars/tetras....

yes I know that but thats for reminding me, my cdc only comes here every 2 weeks so will need to call him to make sure he brings enough for me and any1 else he visits that night.lol

if youse are worried about ur cdc not having what you had wanted u can always ring a couple of days in advance to ask for what you would like, am sure they wouldnt mind. i used to put my order in in advance ( when i remembered) leaves more time to chat ( my cdc was brill )

Back