tetra shakes/ sachets

I've use the carton shakes for work as an easy option but I find that the sachets are thicker and fill you up more. The ready made ones just taste like flavoured milk.

Im a big fan of the chocolate tetras but only when there very very cold, i usually stick it in the freezer 45 mins before i want it and there lush, but if you work and have'nt got a fridge to put them in and you will be drinking them at room temp then they are vile lol

I only buy the ready made ones because I've noticed that when I buy sachet I can't be asked to make them and that leads to me eating things I'm not supposed to. Everyday I have 2 tetras and a bar. They dont taste the greatest room temp but they ain't so bad chilled. Hope that helps x

I've tried the strawberry and banana tetras and I find shaking them for a good 30 seconds and serving them cold is better. The strawberry has a zinc taste to it I have found. I do prefer the powder as its thicker and tastier.

I only have the ready made 1's, i just find them so convenient,and i don't have the hassle of having 2 make any shakes/soups up in the staff room with a bunch of nosey people asking what im having.(havent told people at work I'm doing this plan)

Ready made one are for my emergency only powder are much better and I love the walnut choc fruits of forest and vanilla with coffee x

Hi,

I live on the choc tetras, cant be bothered to spend time making the powders and they always come out lumpy!! So its choc tetras 24/7 :rolleyes:

You have to use a blende or a coffee frother hun xx

Back