tetras and bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chalack, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. chalack

chalack Full Member

Hi can anyone tell me whats the difference in the tetras compared to the packs, are they higher calories? has anyone been on these and not lost much weight or the opposite, have they lost lots of weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    tetra's are just ready made shakes in a carton, no difference as far as i know

bars are slightly higher in calories and in carbs which is why they ask you to wait till week 3 to have them so your established in ketosis
    most find no difference in there weight losses when using bars but you can end up a bit windy, lol

4. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Week 3 for the bars, have a chocolate coating on them, and i have tasted a little bit of each flavour and i mean a little sliver, and i would say the chocolate orange is like terrys orange gorgeous, i didnt like the caramel much, and i also tried the peanut crunch, which was very salty, but really nice all the same. I do the bars next week, looking forward to them!

5. chalack

chalack Full Member

Thanks alot for your help. :)

6. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have had the bars since day 1 and it didnt effect my weight loss

Ox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.