Tetras Daily Diary

tetra79

Hi,

I noticed some of you keep a diary so thought I would start one, a way to focus and keep my daily thought on track.

So today is day 1! I guess day 1 can sometimes be the easiest and hardest. I have got off to a really great start, I had a Muller healthy balance for breakfast and then hit the gym for an hour, I got home showered then went a walk with my son. Came home and I had 2 turkey wraps for lunch followed by a light choc mousse. Really enjoyed my wrap, infact looking fwd to having it again tmrw!

I have vowed to ditch the car for the school run so walked to pick up my eldest son and am now starting to feel a bit peckish. Feel so alive, I think its because I have no guilt, I havent sat at my computer eating fast food, cakes and glugging coke all day.

Breakfast: Muller healthy balance crunch - 2 points
Lunch - 2 turkey and sweet chilli wraps with peppers - 10 points!
Cadbury light mousse 1
Dinner - Baked potato, chicken & mushroom kieve 9
22 ponts!
Will write again tmrw.

Last edited:
well done on your first day so far :) you a gym fan? i bloomin' hate it myself, so kudos to you for going! :) xxx

hello, welcome to the forum :)

lol your old diet sounds just like mine lol

sounds like your first day went well, well done

im not much of a gym goer, im gonna try running this week, its free and its outside lol

good luck xx

hi and well done on your first day, i dont do the gym but i dont like exercise but i do walk and ive started going walking twice a day now, i find that easier and it seems to work, ive had pretty good losses so far until this week (when i gained half a pound lol).hope you have a great week take care x x

Well done on your first day - and for starting a diary too :)

as for the gym I have been considering it - but thats as far as its gone :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the lovely comments and encouragement. I stuck to my points yesterday so am pleased with myself.

I like the gym once I get into it, I find it really hard to start as Im quite self-conscious but I know I have a wedding dress to get into and Im so scared it wont fit I will do anything so it will. I think it will prob be the key for me to reach my goal.

Ill update my diary later as to how I get on today, I have a step class tonight so Im looking fwd to that.

Back