TGI's

carlyb1208

Anyone no any syn values for TGI fridays?? Im going on thursday after WI an im going to really treat myself! Wasnt going to syn it an just count it as all my week allowance but if anyone has any info that would be great! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm always looking and can never find any syn values! Love tgis but its not very sw friendly! Someone advised me to stay away from the jack daniels sesame chicken tho! I suppose a steak with some chips, salad and a sauce wouldnt be to bad if its your big treat! X

How did you get on? I'm going to TGI's this sunday and was looking to see what i could have.... don't really want to have too many syns - i was thinking of having a steak with veg and the rice... What did you have in the end??

Oops that wasnt meant to send. I had chips aswell an a starter and cake!!! Haha steak an veg souns very good though!!

lol - i was thinking of having time off too and just using up all my syns and really enjoy a burger and fries... but then again, i'll see how i get on at weigh in tonight!! :)

lol - i was thinking of having time off too and just using up all my syns and really enjoy a burger and fries... but then again, i'll see how i get on at weigh in tonight!! :)

Im getting weighed tonight so il tell u how i get on an if its worth using all your syns... You could always have fajitas they are mostly free except seasoning and sour cream just syn your wraps

Only lost half so i wouldnt recommend the chicken blt finger baguette an chips and jd chicken strips to start an birthday cake for pud! Ha

I'm always looking and can never find any syn values! Love tgis but its not very sw friendly! Someone advised me to stay away from the jack daniels sesame chicken tho! I suppose a steak with some chips, salad and a sauce wouldnt be to bad if its your big treat! X

But the Jack Daniels Sauce is the WHOLE reason i go there :(

I agree TGI's is more of a special occasion place when you factor in the cost (it's not cheap by any means, easily £45 for two) so we only really go a couple of times a year (always on my birthday and i have the New York Strip, fries, garlic green beans and extra pots of JD sauce :D SCRUMMY but sooo not SW friendly lol)

Tend to stick to places like Harvester and the like now for our weekly eat out treat because i always have either the Simply Chicken or The Combo (chicken and steak with jacket & peas) as i can easily fit them into my day without worrying :)

But the Jack Daniels Sauce is the WHOLE reason i go there :(

I agree TGI's is more of a special occasion place when you factor in the cost (it's not cheap by any means, easily £45 for two) so we only really go a couple of times a year (always on my birthday and i have the New York Strip, fries, garlic green beans and extra pots of JD sauce :D SCRUMMY but sooo not SW friendly lol)

Tend to stick to places like Harvester and the like now for our weekly eat out treat because i always have either the Simply Chicken or The Combo (chicken and steak with jacket & peas) as i can easily fit them into my day without worrying :)

Our tgis have a menu on mon-thurs 2 courses for £9.99 with a refil diet coke for £2.50 cant go wrong :) but yes agreed not very SW friendly at all!!

Oh please don't tell me things like that! Hehe :) *whistles innocently while brain concocts*

Back