Thai Chilli foodpack

ThinDilema

This may be a stupid question lol but i never tried it last time round and was wondering if its spicy?? im not a great lover of spicy food but tbh all the other soups make me gag a little was wondering what it was like ;)
Dont want it to burn my head off :yuk:
:cool: ha!
lovesyou all
xxxx

I wondered the same when I started as I don't like anything spicey so was relieved to find I liked it. Not spicey at all. Get one to try and I hope you like it. :)

I think it tastes more like Korma. it has a kind of coconut taste. It makes the best crisps I think.

This may be a stupid question lol but i never tried it last time round and was wondering if its spicy?? im not a great lover of spicy food but tbh all the other soups make me gag a little was wondering what it was like ;)
Dont want it to burn my head off :yuk:
:cool: ha!
lovesyou all
xxxx

hmmm i like korma....think ill go wild and give them a try! thanks guys :D xx

I ususally add tabasco to all my soups just to make them edible!

I ususally add tabasco to all my soups just to make them edible!

Me too Anders (apart from mushroom which I like to eat dry straight from the pack!

Seriously, now that LL for men is established, I think they need a few men to decide some flavours that we will like.

I resurrected an old thread of mine that has some interesting flavours - http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/34863-lighterlife-diet-designed-women.html

It would be great if we could get things like Prawn Korma soup, Chicken Tikka Masala, English breakfast bar, Pork Satay bar etc. etc.

BL - I love it - you are so right!

Why oh why do LL not have a spicy option with added pepper and tabasco - I' save a fortune!

Back