Thai Pork Burgers

HPSaucy said:
We'll be having these tomorrow night, what do you serve yours with? Wholemeal bun and SW wedges? X

I had home made burgers the other night served with a wholesale bun and the infamous sw chips and half a tin of beans

yorkplumber said:
I had home made burgers the other night served with a wholesale bun and the infamous sw chips and half a tin of beans

Thanks that's what I serve "normal" burgers with but wondering as these were Thai whether to serve them with something else, cheers though x

We'll be having these tomorrow night, what do you serve yours with? Wholemeal bun and SW wedges? X

I don't normally have a bun with them, as I have three of the burgers and either have them with a huge salad dressed with Tiger Tiger Red Thai salad dressing (1 syn a tbls), or BNS chips/wedges with chilli and garlic and 30% less fat sour cream and chive dip.

Dee-licious!! Had it with coleslaw & salad and increased the red Thai curry paste to 2 Tblsp

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4002362653.jpg
    image-4002362653.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 139
Really tasty, I upped the Thai red curry paste to 2tbsp too, forgot to add salt and pepper though and definitely think you need the pepper. Will make again as really enjoyed them, thanks for posting x

I now use Sainsbury's be good to yourself extra lean Cumberland Sausages=0.5syns each and remove the meat from their skins, add spices/herbs and using damp hands, roll into a ball then drop into a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light and flatten using a scoop, turn when browned, delicious!

Dee-licious!! Had it with coleslaw & salad and increased the red Thai curry paste to 2 Tblsp

Kx

Really tasty, I upped the Thai red curry paste to 2tbsp too, forgot to add salt and pepper though and definitely think you need the pepper. Will make again as really enjoyed them, thanks for posting x

Glad you enjoyed them!

I will up the Thai Red Curry Paste next time too;)

Having this again tonite!!

ginlin said:
Well you obviously must like them!:D

Indeed - and they are so quick and easy ;-)

Kx

I can't find the mince anywhere??? My tesco hasn't got it in only healthy living range...
:(

According to their website the Health Living one is 4.7% fat so that's fine.

Pork mince, more than 6%, 100g raw 5
Pork mince, less than 6% fat, 100g raw ½

I couldn't find lean pork mince in my local sainsburys so decided to try extra lean turkey mince instead. It was great and I wouldn't have even noticed it wasn't pork if I hadn't made it myself as it was so yummy! OH didn't notice either! Great quick and tasty recipe!

I couldn't find lean pork mince in my local sainsburys so decided to try extra lean turkey mince instead. It was great and I wouldn't have even noticed it wasn't pork if I hadn't made it myself as it was so yummy! OH didn't notice either! Great quick and tasty recipe!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

I will give the turkey mince a try too!

Supposedly with summertime upon us, I remembered this recipe, and they would be ideal for the BBQ ;)

Back