Thank Goodness for weekly allowance

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Becktoria79, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    This has been my biggest challenge since starting weight watchers a month ago, a weekend away with family and friends.
    I knew before we left that eating out and drinking would be on the cards, but I've been so focussed on diet I really didn't one weekend to get me off track. I wasnt gonna have a diet obsessive weekend to spoil my fun but knew I had to keep tracking points as best I could or else lose the plot for the whole week and potentially for much longer- once I go for it, I go for it!

So far though I'm within points, I have 6 weeklies left. I've been cutting back on drink ( more due to the hangovers I get than to actual points) and making better choices if eating out. Best of all been staying with the boyfriends family and his mam stocked up on ww ready meals for me! I really don't feel like I've missed out and will be happy if just STS at weigh in.

So we are off for Sunday dinner before getting train home. I'm determined to stay within points and looking forward to getting back to exercise again - none done since Wednesday. I am definitely a changed person! X x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done. These weekends away are a real challenge but you managed to stay in with your points while still having a good time. Enjoy you lunch. xx

4. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    It's what they are there for xx

5. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks, just hope I don't blow it on last hurdle! Gonna buy some cherries for train ride home instead of my usual massive galaxy! Xx

6. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    Cherries are my fave fruit :D Enjoy :)

7. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love em but strangely when I ate them in summer they gave me itchy mouth. I read on Internet that it was to do with the pollen. I can eat them again now though. Weird but I'm glad as it's my best 0 point treat! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.