Thank you all

Yummymummy23

Hey guys I jus want to say as a newbie I was dreading this and knowing me I'd prob have gave up in a day or two, but thanks to all the support on here, the warm, positive words I'm going to do this and I just want to say a very big thank you to all :) xx

it is great to have somewhere to turn to when you get down, stuck, amazed at your loss ect, i find that i have to be careful so that i dont sicken my friends with talk of syns, healthy extras losses ect especially as im the only one on a diet at the min so i agree hun this site is amazing and the people are just what the doctor ordered. keep up the good work im sure we'll all be bikini slim and healthy one day soon

Lol, I haven't told anyone I've joined yet as I wanna lose weight first otherwise everyone just think it's another one of my diets lol xx

Welcome Yummymummy2.. you'll get your head around this site soon, its a brilliant forum, if ever you need help, just yell. xx

hello, it's a great site, and it's lovely to catch up with how everyone is doing:D

I felt just like you when I first joined, just so grateful for all the help and the friendly "faces".

Keep coming here and you will make it. There is help available by the ton !!!

and, and, and ........... don't forget the brilliant receipe ideas. There's so many imaginative & sharing souls out there - it makes the whole thing so much easier.

Stick with it and have fun as well as reaching your goal the healthy way.
:welcome: :gen126:

Totally agree with you yummymummy2. I (officially) joined a couple of weeks ago and now i feel right at home! Everyone is really friendly, great varied advice, supportive and are able to give you a good kick up the bum (which is why i joined) when you need one! :D

Minimunchkins said:
and, and, and ........... don't forget the brilliant receipe ideas. There's so many imaginative & sharing souls out there - it makes the whole thing so much easier.

Stick with it and have fun as well as reaching your goal the healthy way.
:welcome: :gen126:

Yes I've already had a nose loads of recipes I can't wait to try, not sure bout quark but I'm going to try it, yes I love this as I'm enjoying the fact I'm eating so healthy n can still be 'synner' lol, I think with other diets they can't be permanent n u always Feel deprived and inclined to give in, sw is defo the way fwd for me :) xx

fillymum said:
I felt just like you when I first joined, just so grateful for all the help and the friendly "faces".

Keep coming here and you will make it. There is help available by the ton !!!

Yes it certainly is and fillymum you have already supported me tons thank you xx

Hey all, had a terrible day today I took my nan shopping and she left the cooker on at home :( with a pan left on fire brigade n police had to come said lucky she wasn't in or she would've died :-( no damage except door that police had to break down, we been trying for a carer almost a year now, she refuses to stay with us but don't think we have an option now we want her to be happy but it's safety first now, just got home after getting door replaced and clearing up :( tired upset, n had to have plenty choc, way past syns can't be bothered :'(

What is 30 day shred and scan bran :s pls xx

Oh YM.. so sorry to hear about your nans home.. luckily as you said no real damage wa done, but its homed in that social care need to get their finger out!!! Does she have a SW at all?

Don't worry about the food yesterday, draw a line under it and start again today. The 30day shred DVD can be bought from Play.com, its a hard work out for 30 mins a day, but one that works.. and the scan bran is like a fibre thin bread which is crunchy. People have cottage cheese on it, or you can use it to make things too. There are a lot of recipes on here adn you can buy them at SW group or Holland and Barrett. They are like cardboard, lol.. just so you know, but they do add for a good loss as well. xxx

Scan bran = Looks and tastes like MDF, not that i've tasted MDF!!! :rolleyes: I shove mine in with my yogurt, makes it a tiny bit bearable!

Lol don't think I'll try it then, thanks guys, thank you she is ok now jus kept shakin n crying yesterday decided to keep her with me now jus goin to take a week or so to sort it, wat is a SW?? Sorry I'm not too good with these abbreviations, had to google mdf lol xx

Too many SWs in Eternals post!! The first one is social worker :)

Sorry to hear about your nan's incident. Her GP would probably be the best place to start in terms of seeking help. They will know who to refer you to for support. Good luck!!

Keep this just between you and I (I'm sure nobody else is reading) but truth be told they're not really friendly at all!

Some of the usual suspects, not mentioning any names, but think Horsey & Minxy ;) are just plain nosey.

Some of us are truly genuine and diamond geezers. You'll soon learn all about us lol.

Welcome to our world!

Steve

Did you put on your naughty posting pants before you logged on tonight? :eek:

Cheeky whippersnapper. It's not nosey, it's showing a keen interest. :p

Back