Thank you - And You Were all Right!

razzledazzle

Well I posted last week about not wanting to go to weigh in because I knew I'd had a gain (I need to step away from the scales mid-week) ..... but you all convinced me that the best thing to do would be to go, so I decided that I would definitely go and face the music but at the last minute I couldnt because I had a telephone conference with my tutor for an online course I'm doing!

I ended up missing class because I was still at work which resulted in me being even worse diet-wise this week ......... because I didnt go to class I didn't get my weekly motivation and so have just been awful.

I know I'll have put on again, but this time I'm determined to go!!

Class sets us up for the week, we have a pep talk, we get new ideas and we leave with a new enthusiasm - I missed that last week and have been very 'ahhh whatever' since!

So, I will be going to class tomorrow night and facing the music, even though I know its not going to be good news!

So I'd like to say thanks for all the advice and support you gave me last week ..... and yes, you were right, not going to class is the worst thing we can do.

So if there's anyone else out there having a wibble about class - then my advice would be to GO ........as well as celebrating with us when we do well, class is there to pick us up when we stumble and dust us off ready for the next week.

Here endeth the lesson! lol

J x

Fab post J! This forum is great for such support, it's a surrogate class for those inbetween days!
Well done on making the decision to go tomorrow, I'm well impressed chick. xx

Well done, and good luck for your WI.

I think there's a bit of a sense of relief once you actually know if/what the damage was for the week, because then you get a whole fresh week to start anew.

Good girl! You have just the right attitude to make a success of this!

Excellent decision! I think if you have somewhere to go/someone to see you try harder! Good luck at your next WI hun and we'll be here whatever the result may be

Natt xxx

Back