Thank you MiniMins!

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone here on MiniMins. I only got my head back in gear 2 weeks ago and since then I have been browsing MiniMins everyday (I'm now slightly obsessive). It has really been helping me stay on track between groups and I love reading everyone else's stories and seeing how everyone is doing. When I am having a day where I feel like going off the rails I just have to come on here to see that it does work and that I can do this. It's also been giving me great ideas for stuff I can do and for stuff to suggest to my C.

So thank you everyone. I still have a long way to go and will need the crutch of this site for a while to come!!

:553: :thankyou:

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone here on MiniMins. I only got my head back in gear 2 weeks ago and since then I have been browsing MiniMins everyday (I'm now slightly obsessive). It has really been helping me stay on track between groups and I love reading everyone else's stories and seeing how everyone is doing. When I am having a day where I feel like going off the rails I just have to come on here to see that it does work and that I can do this. It's also been giving me great ideas for stuff I can do and for stuff to suggest to my C.

So thank you everyone. I still have a long way to go and will need the crutch of this site for a while to come!!

You and me both Cherry! Minimins has been my rock, especially this summer. :)

Good luck!

:welcome2:

I totally agree!! If I hadnt found this websit/forum I think I'd have defo lost the "will to slim" months ago, luckily this inspired me lots!! xx

I'm in the same boat. It's only been a month, but I'm now an obsessive user. :D I'm grateful to everyone, all the stories, encouraging notes, honest diaries, and supportive words when you mess up. Minimins is awesome!

I'm in the same boat. It's only been a month, but I'm now an obsessive user. :D I'm grateful to everyone, all the stories, encouraging notes, honest diaries, and supportive words when you mess up. Minimins is awesome!

I'm defo an addict, so much so it's a favourite site on my internet page on my BB :)

Proves we are all human and have bad weeks xx

I love Minimins too. I've been going it alone with SW over the last 6 months and there is no way I could ever have kept it going without the support, advice, inspiration and motivation of this site. Thankyou MMs!

I love minimins too whenever i feel down or like having an off day i come and let it all out on minimins and guaranteed there is always someone there to give you a pick me up without the members here i don't think i would be able to do this massive thank you to you all x x

Also i love to hear about how everyone is doing congratulating when the losses come off and commiserating and picking up when they gain and i don't know whether anyone else does this but as soon as i get weighed i post the result on here first 20 odd people always know before even my husband lol

Again thank you all i couldn't do this without you all i look forward to posting away the next 6 stone! X x

Me too! Since I've been a 'proper' active member on here, I've learnt so much about the plan, and myself! I've been able to get advice on the stupidest of life's issues-and others not so stupid! I've 'met' some cracking people, and met a couple of awesome ones in real life-and also made a great friend in Em(lil sausage) who has been outstanding in these tough past few weeks!
So all in all-thanks Minimins xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cherry, the support on here is great. I totally agree hun. I also believe you get out what you put in. It's lovely to have genuine people to share our journey with.

st found this site but already im finding it very addiction, the amount of knowledge on here is amazing, but im loving all the stories diarys etc....i dont always get a chance to post in them but i do love reading them, its helping immensly. there seams to be some great people on here and im looking forward to getting to kow some of them :)

I totally agree, this site is fab. Great tips and advice especially if you are going it alone and/or can't get to class.

Back