Thank you to everyone who replies to my other threads

soozsb

Xmas goal, here I come!
:Thank you to all who reply to my other threads. I REALLY appreciate everthing you tell me!:D Can you get some of your judd friends to reply to my other threads please. I do become a bit obsessive when starting a new diet bc I want so much to succeed that I can't help myself.:eek:

But I sooooooooooooooo appreciate any advice and answers that you all give me, and the more info I receive the better I feel I am able to deal with everything.
I can't get the book at this point in time but hope to soon.
Also hearing others stories is soooo much more helpful than reading a book.:kissass: Lol.

So, to all you judders out there in juddering land, please respond to all my threads and ask your fellow judders to as well, and i will be forever, eternaly gratefull. more:kissass: Lol.

I think we all become a bit obsessive with new plans

when I first came here I went to the beginning of this forum and read all the posts from the start and worked my way up to the posts of that day
think I learnt a lot that way

it will give you something to do while the time difference kicks in :)

try to relax a bit with this plan as its a very very forgiving plan give your mind and body time to adjust - once you get to grips with it - its a fantastic way to eat / live - I could easily do this forever to maintain - when I get to target :)

Good luck Soozsb, don't worry you're not the only obsessive person around here, I have a VERY obsessive personality lol! I obsess about all sorts of things hehehe. Yes if you haven't already go back and read some of the older posts on this juddd board as I'm sure some of them will be very helpful to you. Any questions don't be afraid to ask, sure one of us can help. Seems you've got off to a great start, which is fab. Take care x

So Sooz how are you doing today then
hope you had a good read of the forum while we were all in bed :):)

Lol. I am doing fine, how are you doing? How is it going for you? Do you ever get tired of dieting and just want to stop? I am in that frame of mind right now. I won't , but I want to. I just want to lose 20 more pounds by Christmas as quickly as possible and then after that will slow down and take it at a more sensible approach. I am now debating what diet to follow next week to achieve my goal as quickly as possible. I know, I know, I am not supposed to lose weight too quickly, but it will just be until I have achieved my Christmas goal. Anyone have any ideas of what will take it off quickly?

Last edited:
well lets take the questions one at a time
I too am doing fine had a great day today
I am doing Juddd and was an up day today - tomorrow I hope will be a dd
yes I do get fed up of dieting but the more I do this plan the more I think I can live with it :)

now as for your 20lbs I think it is a bit hard for you to do unless maybe you do cambridge (do you have that in canada) its one of those total food replacement diets
either that or an amputation - cant remember how much my Dad lost when he had his :)
but whatever you decided to do for you - if it is going to make you happier then go for it :) we have to do what is right for us and we are all individual

So, to all you judders out there in juddering land, please respond to all my threads and ask your fellow judders to as well, and i will be forever, eternaly gratefull. more:kissass: Lol.
I'm looking for your Threads, and will respond to them if I can.

Back