Thank you x

hennyhamster

Silver Member
I just want to say thanks for all your kind messages yesterday and want to report that I'm feeling much better today.I've been downstairs on settee all night keeping an eye on the cat who i'm glad to say is ok considering his amputation. I've been laying there thinking, how much love he needs at the minute and realised that if i don't eat properly I won't be able to give him it. So I'm going to put all my energy into eating properly and caring for my beautiful cat. And instead of dwelling on the past few days i shall say whatever doesn't kill me-makes me stronger. I've really been struggling to stick to plan in the past month so this is just the motivation i need x

Oh Henny! That's great. You sound so much more positive My thoughts will be with both you and your cat.

I read your original post last night but was too "merry" after a night at the bar to give it a proper response and I wanted to send you a proper message, not gibberish!

I'm so glad you're feeling better. You sound so much more positive - and your right, puss needs you (as well as your family and friends, of course). When I've been really down, my two cats have been lifesavers. Glad yours is doing well after the op.

Dont' forget - we're all here to help you too.

Glad that you are feeling a bit better today xx

Back