Thank-you

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Hi Everyone,
I want to say a really heartfelt Thank-you to each and every one of you for all your support and friendship over the past month or so.After much thought and consideration,I have stopped LT.I am really unbearable to live with,even my children have noticed and told me.I feel incredibly depressed which is what happened me last time too.
I think LT is fantastic and hope you all do so well on it but it isnt agreeing with me at all.
I will have to resort to a healthy diet and exercise and do it over a longer period but it will come off eventually.
I will pop in for a chat and wish you all the best,much love,
Fee x:)

Cheer up hun! Go and have some nice chicken and salad, will make you feel better - good luck with your diet, make sure you pop back and see us! xx

Good luck babe, you will get the weight off.

Don't you dare forget us, we want regular updates on how you are doing! Keep posting and be happy.

x

All the best honey xx

wishing you lots of luck Shamrock x

loads of luck!
x, Jan

All the best hun, you know what's best for you. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey x x x

I hope things work out for you if you try something else!

Best of luck x x x

Shame to lose you but you must do whats right for you dont forget to pop back in and let us know how you are doin

Back