Thanking members for posting

I found it really difficult to find out how to do this. I spent literally ages looking at how the forum works - how threads work and the FAQ. Got there in the end only to find out that you can only thank folk on new posts/ threads - which means that the people that were really helpful to me in the begining I still can't thank. Grr. :mad:

I found it really difficult to find out how to do this. I spent literally ages looking at how the forum works - how threads work and the FAQ. Got there in the end only to find out that you can only thank folk on new posts/ threads - which means that the people that were really helpful to me in the begining I still can't thank. Grr. :mad:

You can 'rep' them though, see the 4 icons on the bottom left of posts, the one that looks like a wee set of scales is for repping, its like thanks :)

i have only been on here for like a day and this site confuses me, tutorials are too fancy for little old me :D

it says someone made a comment and a thanks on my side thingy and at the top, but i don't know how to see them "pouts". i like knowing who i'm talking to...or who's talking to me anyway LOL.

also if someone can explain what rep power is i will love you forever :D

You can 'rep' them though, see the 4 icons on the bottom left of posts, the one that looks like a wee set of scales is for repping, its like thanks :)

Don't forget to add your name at the end of your rep comment or the person you have rep'd will not know who has rep'd them and won't be able to thank you

I made this mistake for the first 8 weeks on minimins! So if you received an anonymous rep from someone who uses lots of !!!!, it was prob from me lol!

Back