thanks for the lovely welcome

lady-wilkinson

Hi every one sorry ive not been back on sincei started , just been really busy!
Just been reading all the msgs back to me after i posted my first thread and wanted to say Thanks to you all for a lovely welcome .
its my day 5 and im still in there and to be honest i have suprised my self i didnt think id get this far , but its just wierd how it keeps you full , its been slightly more difficult the past 2 days as i run my own catering buisness and god its hard being around all that bloody food , so tempting but i resisted :)
well its my first weigh in on wed so im well exited about that , just hope this has been worth it , im so worried ill go and she will say 'sorry no weight loss':cry:
Ant way thanks again every one that welcome really cheered me up about the whole thing x

It will be worth it. You wait and see! Good luck for Wednesday.....but I'm sure you don't need it.
x

Hey good luck with your weigh in - it will be fine :)

hey lady-wilkinson,
your weigh-in will be good - don't worry!
my boyfriend started last monday and was sure (according to our home scales) that he hadn't lost anything - he lost 8 pounds!! - you'll be reporting something like that wednesday i'm sure!
well done with the whole resisting food thing - what a tough business to run while doing this! however if you end up like most of the rest of us you can get quite a lot out of smelling the food WITHOUT having to taste it!!
looking forward to hearing what you've lost wednesday!
fran

thanks

thanks for the support ye i have noticed that fran , i smell food and it kinda curbs your need for it lol strange ey .:)

Back