thanks for the lovely welcome

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lady-wilkinson, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lady-wilkinson

lady-wilkinson Full Member

Hi every one sorry ive not been back on sincei started , just been really busy!
    Just been reading all the msgs back to me after i posted my first thread and wanted to say Thanks to you all for a lovely welcome .
    its my day 5 and im still in there and to be honest i have suprised my self i didnt think id get this far , but its just wierd how it keeps you full , its been slightly more difficult the past 2 days as i run my own catering buisness and god its hard being around all that bloody food , so tempting but i resisted :)
    well its my first weigh in on wed so im well exited about that , just hope this has been worth it , im so worried ill go and she will say 'sorry no weight loss':cry:
    Ant way thanks again every one that welcome really cheered me up about the whole thing x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

South Beach
    It will be worth it. You wait and see! Good luck for Wednesday.....but I'm sure you don't need it.
  4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Hey good luck with your weigh in - it will be fine :)
  5. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

hey lady-wilkinson,
    your weigh-in will be good - don't worry!
    my boyfriend started last monday and was sure (according to our home scales) that he hadn't lost anything - he lost 8 pounds!! - you'll be reporting something like that wednesday i'm sure!
    well done with the whole resisting food thing - what a tough business to run while doing this! however if you end up like most of the rest of us you can get quite a lot out of smelling the food WITHOUT having to taste it!!
    looking forward to hearing what you've lost wednesday!
  6. lady-wilkinson

lady-wilkinson Full Member

thanks for the support ye i have noticed that fran , i smell food and it kinda curbs your need for it lol strange ey .:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.