Thanks Guys

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Want2bThin, 16 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I was so touched when i read all your lovely good luck messages to my "Help" post the other day, thank you. :)

I've been on a bit of a rollercoaster ride! I got engaged in April, and at 21 stone i felt very fat and not in the slightest bit happy with my weight.

I decided to bite the bullet in June and sort myself out. I started on the cambridge diet, which is a very low calorie diet consisting of 3 shakes a day. It was hard work at first, but gradually got easier.

About a month ago, i thought originally i had flu, because i had headaches all day long, and in the evening i was shivering i was so cold. I went to the doctors and was advised to stop the cambridge diet and start weight watchers.

So here i am, (5 stone lighter may i add since June :D) on the road to success with weight watchers with another 4 stone to go (i want to be 12 stone!)

I'm not sure how long it will take to loose my remaining weight, but i feel so amazing having lost 5 stone already, that i am really excited and eager to carry on loosing to feel even better!

It's a real novelty for me on weight watchers right now because I CAN EAT REAL FOOD! It did seem funny actually working out my points last night - About a year ago when i did weight watchers i was allowed 31 points, now i can have 24 - I was gobsmacked at first, shouting "WHAT!" But secretly i was full of pride!

Hope everyone is doing well on their weight watchers journey.

Emma x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WOW Emma ... look how far you have come on your diet! Losing 5 stone on CD is amazing hun and I wish you the best of luck with ww too!

Best wishes!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.