Thanks - never get any replies!!!

Nicola2006

It really upsets me i don't post on here that much but when i do need a bit of help no one seems to reply to my threads but reply to everyone elses - so i don't know y i bother asking questions

sorry but i feel really left out :cry::cry::cry::cry:

It really upsets me i don't post on here that much but when i do need a bit of help no one seems to reply to my threads but reply to everyone elses - so i don't know y i bother asking questions

sorry but i feel really left out :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nicola.... I'm soooo sorry you are feeling like this... all I can say is that I think everyone on this and all other forums has felt like that at some stage or another!!!

It is nothing personal though... just sometimes people don't know what to say... or it has been said already or there could be loads of reasons why you don't get a reply.... I know from my own experience and the reason why I wouldn't reply to threads would be that I read it am in a hurry mean to come back to it and then forget.... or just don't know how to word my reply (not the best with words as ya can see :rolleyes::rolleyes:)...

Please keep posting hun and you will build up a rapore (sp) with some people on the site and your questions will get answered... and if you have something specific that doesn't get an answer feel free to bump it up.... this site moves soooo fast that things can get lost or forgotten in minutes!!!

What diet are you following hun??? How are you getting on??? Do you have a diary on here??

xxxxxx

Hiya Nic

If I ever read a question then I always answer it regardless of who it is (I don't even look at the user!)

So apologies if I have missed any of your questions but certainly nothing personal.

Mike

This is such a fast moving forum sometimes I quickly read through then a customer arrives, I mean to reply then before I know it another 583 threads have appeared:eek:

Unless something really glares at me as urgent or misinformation I sometimes miss answering, sorry if I have missed an urgent post of yours.

Keep posting away before you know it you will not keep up with the responses.:)

Awww hun I always answer questions if I come across them sorry if I have missed them.....!

Did you want any help ????

THANKS - FEEL SPECIAL NOW!!!!

Thanks For my Replies xxxx:D:D:D:D

Sonkie i am on CD - I was on it from Dec - March and lost 2 & 1/2st but since then have ben playing about i've put on 5lb which doesn't seem alot but i've still got 2st to go - i went to see my fantastic councillor last night and this is my first day of starting back on SS - So far so good v.determined jus hope it lasts - Looking foward to getting into Ketosis....

My question before was - if i am restarting can i expect a good weight loss in the first week or will it be slow because my body knows what's happening - An i forgot how long does it take to get into Ketosis normally :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks

Nicola xxx

You should get a good loss on any restart, hun - if you've been eating carbs then you'll be losing your glycogen again, which is always nice lol!

It'll take about 72 hours or so to get into ketosis - that's the average for most people, so get glugging and by Friday you'll have a visit from the K Fairy!

xxxxxxx

Nic - I'm sorry you did not get a reply to your original post. I use to be on here all the time replying left right and centre! But am a restarter myself at the moment .... but doing so badly that I felt ashamed to post as I felt if I couldn't do it properly I had no right to comment on other people. Now I see that that also has had a negative effect - as maybe if I had of been posting I would have picked up your question - and helping you might have given me the kick up the a?$£ I needed!!!

So as one of the CD forum moderators I apologise to you - and as a fellow CD restarter as well! So good luck with your next 3 days and the pretty pink ketosis fairy coming - and look forward to your first weeks wonderful weigh in! Keep posting.

Thanks feeling more special as the day goes on!!!

I'm really excited about re-starting and can't wait to lose some more weight - I've got 3 weeks untill i see my bro and boy will he be suprised as last yr he told me he couldn't believe how big i'd got - Nice but only my big bro could get away with saying such a thing - anyway this yr i will look amazing and he's chin will hit the floor - o i'm soooo excited !!!!!!!

I'm also gonna too really enjoy myself but go to the gym - we did that last yr but i was a lost cause - This yr i don't want to put on loads cos when i come back i want to get the rest off too!!!!!

Wow i can't believe it - i've got my mojo back - i'm gonna lose as much as possible - I mite even start a diary

Gonna go an look an the before and after photo's now

Hee Hee can't stop smiling because i thought i would be struggling but i'm not - I know its only the first morning but hay thats better than every other morning i've tried to restart

Nic xxx

That's great, hun - you hang on to that positive attitude as it'll keep you going through the rough bits!

Be careful exercising on SS - listen to your body and don't try anything too strenuous as you'll lose your glycogen and could tear a muscle if you go too bonkers.

And start a diary - it's a great help to chart your daily progress!

xxxx

Back