Thanks to this Site

Mojosky

Hi all,
New male user here, started Lipotrim yesterday as my partner was going on it so i thought id tag along for support. Have to say after the first day i was about to quit lol, was planning what i was going to buy at the supermarket 2mrw ect but just before i went to bed i found this site. Having read through some of your threads it made me relise that i have to give it a chance as seeing some of your storys made me want to carry on, so a big thankyou to this site as im going to carry on for as long as i can. :D

I cant say ill ever be touching the Soup or Vanilla again as the Vanilla made me sick in my mouth and the soup went straight down the sink as the smell was enough lol. Chocolate not so bad and ill try the strawberry later tonight.

Hi well done for keeping it up!!! :) and how nice of you to support your partner.
It's a shame you don't like all the choices but don't write them off completely - as you get used to the program your taste buds change and in a few weeks you might find them tasty.
I agree though if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't even know of lipotrim and the support here is fantastic!!
Remember all the things you crave will still be there when you reach your goal!! Hopefully by then though you won't want them anymore. The first few days are the hardest but I'm sure you'll still get into the swing of it x

Good for you, wish my partner would join me :)

Good for you, wish my partner would join me :)

Yeah well i knew she was going to do it so i thought id join just to help her get to where she wants to be, didnt think it would be right to sit and eat normal food in front of her lol, this is my second day and after 2 shakes today i feel better then i did last night.

Good Luck and super well done for supporting your partner, Here is to a healthier future for us all

Lovely gesture to join your partner. I'm on day 26 now and I'm so proud to have gotten this far. If I can do it, anyone can. Take it one day at a time & keep busy! Good luck keep letting us know how you're both doing!

Keep it up, I am on day 12 and I feel really good. Not hungry at all. It will be worth it x

Thanks peeps :D, went for first weigh in today but ive only been doing this 5 days but still lost 9lb's, happy with that.:D I picked up some flapjacks today and from what alot of people say there gross but i think it will be nice to chew on something, well i hope it will be nice :17729:

Well done on losing 9lbs:happy096:

The flapjacks take some getting use to but well worth the effort.

If you break little bits off the flapjack and drink plenty of tea/coffee or water with them it will help.

When you are on the diet for a few weeks you will no longer tastes the vitamins and minerals in flapjacks or chicken soup, the taste does seem more concentrated in them to start with.

I never liked the chicken soup but have finally got use to it and would miss it now on these colds days.:winter_brr:

How is your partner getting on? Good on you for keeping her company:D

Thanks for the advice :D,

My partner she was a bit down on the weigh in as she lost 4lb's, i told her thats still a great start. She was taking some sort of medication which the pharmacist told her was taking her out of Ketosis so now shes stopped taking it so all should be rosey next weigh in.:D

4lbs in 5 days is a very good weight loss for a woman!

Men lose more than women so she should not be trying to compare her weight loss to yours.

Be sure to tell her well done from me and I think you are both great for doing so well, it is really lovely to see a couple supporting each other.

Congratualtions to you both!!! Turn your partners frown upside down and tell her I think she is super for embarking on this journey! x

When you are on the diet for a few weeks you will no longer tastes the vitamins and minerals in flapjacks or chicken soup, the taste does seem more concentrated in them to start with.
Have to disagree with this! :)
I think you start to taste things more as your taste buds change! Mind you, everyones different :D

Blimey, remembering the chicken soup is making me feel ill... :beam:

Its funny how our tastes change on this diet... I actually loved the chicken soup initially.... and now I hate the stuff the thought of it makes me gip!! lol xxx

Back