Thanx to YOU!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Jinxter2007, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jinxter2007

Jinxter2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I signed up to this site Monday 10th as I had started my diet, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to every one who has been so helpful and supportive on this site, because of the experience I have had, whenever I see a newer newbie than me I try to leave a comment as it means so much, I am not going to classes and after using this site I wonder why any one would, there is a local class and I went once to support a friend but the class was so clickey it was horrible, it was like one of those westerns where a stranger walks in and every:D one stops talking, needless to say my friend only went twice and jacked it all in, thanx every one keep up the good work. x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pleasure..........good luck. I know you will make it.

4. Jinxter2007

Jinxter2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    How appropriate that you should be my first response, I think you were the first person who answered me kindly when I first started x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.