That moment when you need to buy a size smaller!

Sugarloaf85

Just had a little glee moment to myself in Next. Bought a coat in a 16. Went for the 18 - too big so got the 16. Very chuffed. Not been a 16 for a good few years :). X

Currently 15st 5.5lbs

Congratulations!!

My non scale victory today is I have now lost 4 inches from my waist. Yes ok it's taken 4 years and I've lost the same inches several times but my waist is now just under 30 so back in the twenties after so many attempts at every diet out there!!

Weldone!! We're getting there is the main thing! Can't wait until I'm under 30". Six to go! Ha ha! Ha ha! X

Currently 15st 5.5lbs

That's what keeps me determined!! I really wait to be picking up size 10's when I'm walking around Topshop!! I'm not really too fussed about the weight on the scales!

Going into topshop and buying 10's would be a dream for me! I've just got a size 16 play suit from there today and it fits lovely and dead flattering. Can't wait for the 14&12's I don't think I'll ever be a 10. A 12 will do me though xx

Currently 15st 4.5lbs

Going into topshop and buying 10's would be a dream for me! I've just got a size 16 play suit from there today and it fits lovely and dead flattering. Can't wait for the 14&12's I don't think I'll ever be a 10. A 12 will do me though xx

Currently 15st 4.5lbs

Go to next - their sizes are more generous - I'm a 12 in most stores and nearly an 8 at next!! Feels great and keeps me going!

YES! This happened to me today!!!!

My first day back at work today and my old work trousers were hanging off like nearly falling off!
Went to Asda where I bought the original pair and had the same trousers in the sale only had size down from what I normally choose. Thought ill give em a go, and they fit!! And actually comfortably fit!!! Sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)::):):):)

Back