That old Cliche New Year New Start

First of all Happy New Year Girls & Guys
Ive not been back on here in a long time, been completley settled with a very lovely fiance of mine! :D

Now then, this is where im at, Ive completley let myself down over the last 4 months and now im back to square one in my 16-18 jeans ,huge belly and low self esteem. Ive just been completley void of feelings and motivation, i stopped my Xenical over 4 months ago.
Ive come to the realisation that i need to swallow my pride and kick myself up the arse, heres my plan im hoping to go back to the GP and discuss restarting back on Xenical and explain that i have prolonged periods of depression hence why i have hid my head in the sand and know im ready to start again for the last time. What if any advice would be great
Thank you xx ;)

Hi there and Happy New Year to you too :)
I've been in your shoes, come off the tablets, told the Dr I could do it on my own, truth was I just wasn't ready too ( that and real life kicked me up the ar$e and I reacted by emotionally eating)
I think that going to the Drs and explaining to him ( or her lol) exactly what's happened and how you feel is a positive step. I don't see how they wouldn't help you.
Good luck and keep posting here xx

Back