That time of the night when...

Neelyo'hara

You've had dinner, you've even had dessert and you still have 300 calories left. Do I really need that ripple that's in the fridge or am I just wanting it because I can?
Do you guys spend left over calories on chocolate/junk?

Neelyo'hara said:
You've had dinner, you've even had dessert and you still have 300 calories left. Do I really need that ripple that's in the fridge or am I just wanting it because I can?
Do you guys spend left over calories on chocolate/junk?

Tell me about your day ... What have you eaten? Is it likely to keep you going for the next 4 hours? I often feel like that after tea but get a bit peckish later on ...

Tell me about your day ... What have you eaten? Is it likely to keep you going for the next 4 hours? I often feel like that after tea but get a bit peckish later on ...
I haven't got 4 hours left in my day! I'm probably going to go to bed soon as I'm exhausted and have a busy day tomorrow. I had cereal for breakfast, a huge almost 200 calorie fruit bowl and a nutrigrain and a costa coffee for lunch andnpiri piri chicken with vegetables and rice for dinner, then an aero finesse for dessert. I know full well I don't need the chocolate bar, but I want it hah hah. I love having a sweet treat once LO is asleep 'cos I can actually enjoy it as opposed to eating it quickly before she starts crying!

I've met myself halfway and had a cherry bakewell Alpen. I'm really conscious that I eat healthy food all day then my treats at night always make my fat intake go red on mfp.

Neelyo'hara said:
I've met myself halfway and had a cherry bakewell Alpen. I'm really conscious that I eat healthy food all day then my treats at night always make my fat intake go red on mfp.

You've made a really good point there - Well done for spotting that. If I'm peckish at night I sometimes have a meringue & strawberries :) Most of my naughties are spent on wine though :/

Err I think I would have a twister Lolly for 45 cals and hot chocolate drink later on if I still want something else before bed time. And leave the rest of my cals just to be there if I go over at ssome other point in the week.

I don't let myself spend extra calories on chocolate/junk because I know if I have them then I will want more. I have to keep them out of the house or they get eaten. My husband has to buy snacks for him that I don't like so I don't eat them :p

I had the opposite problem the other day, I had eaten all my meals including snack but I was still under by around 500 calories - but I just wasn't hungry :/ No idea why!

Back