The 7 Week Itch....

GeMzY

Silver Member
Well I did a lot better than with previous vlcd's!

It took 7 weeks before I fell off the wagon & cheated (with all the wrong things)

Feel crappy now though.... had a rough night, throat is killing me & this morning I feel all bunged up... thats my punishment!!!

I wasnt feeling hungry I just wanted to taste what I was missing (and it didnt taste as nice as I remembered either)

Back on the wagon today now its out of my system! weird that I feel kinda proud it took so long to fall off & happy I feel so rough afterwards :rolleyes:

Onwards & weight downwards.... Morning All!

I can totally relate to this!! I'm just starting week 12 now and only lost 6lbs in last 4 weeks as I've been totally unfocused... Picking... Going out for meals... Cheeky glass of wine... Etc... Think I was just so pleased I was losing I relaxed too much... Back at it 100% now tho!

Good luck... You can do it!! X

Well its done and dusted now, and you are back in the zone. Just put it behind you and carry on, you have done great with your weight loss.

Onwards and downwards :)

Strangely, but sometimes you just gotta get it out of your system by indulging. So weird, but that's happened to me. And I was absolutely fine and back in control again after.

Back