The 810/1000 plans

Emma1904

Working on it
Morning all,

I'm a little confused!!

I'm on the 1000 plan for a week and then moving down to the 810 plan, and I have a couple of questions!:

On the 1000 plan do I have to eat something for every meal? I obviously have my dinner but do I have to eat the breakfast as well and the salad at lunch? I'm really struggling to get it all in as the packs fill me up!

On both plans do you have to have your quota of protein? e.g. you eat 175g of chicken or you can eat UP TO 175g of chicken? Only had 130g chicken breast in last night and that did me fine!

x x x

you should be having the following.

breakfast 150 cals. i have a packet of porridge (the quaker ones)
lunch is a bowl of salad leaves with celery etc
tea is a protein amount, a carb amount and some veg or salad. i have a 300g tub of low fat cottage cheese with a bag of salad and sometimes my pasta allowance. then a piece of fruit for around 50 cals.

then you have 2 cd products on top of that and your milk allowance too.

you must also drink 4 pints of water a day. it's a good habit to get into ready for the 810 then ss if you are going that low down the plans.

is this roughly what you are following?

Thank you,

it is roughly what I'm eating I'm just struggling to fit everything in! do you think I should stagger in the CD products around my meals instead of with them?

I'm especially struggling with breakfast...maybe its time for a change of tactics tomorrow!

x x x

staggering is better. this is my routine.

breakfast is porridge
lunch is cd product (i sometimes don't bother with salad leaves)
tea is cottage cheese and salad with some carbs
evening snack is my last cd product.

if i'm rushed i sometimes swap breakfast and lunch over. so breakfast would be a cd shake and lunch would be porridge.

Back