The average bowel movement........

makes your eyes water just imagining it doesn't it!

lol i want toknow how you know please lol :rotflmao:

I dont know. lol What I do know is my daughter gave birth to a good 8lber last night far easier than I can rid my self of .4409 of a lb at times.

lol i want toknow how you know please lol :rotflmao:

Well, you know how most girls are interested in makeup, hair and shoes. Let's just say 'Im not most girls' :D

I dont know. lol What I do know is my daughter gave birth to a good 8lber last night far easier than I can rid my self of .4409 of a lb at times.

kids bottoms are amazing aren't they.
I used to wonder where they stored it as well as how they extruded it!

Well, you know how most girls are interested in makeup, hair and shoes. Let's just say 'Im not most girls' :D
That my dear KD is self evident:p & I for one am glad of it!

:sign0137:

We're cooking the dinner here! then put the computer down!

Dizzy x

I don't know,you try to have an objective scientific discourse on some dry academic subject of comparative anatomy &......

so if i ONLY GO ONCE A WEEK that explains why i am loosing so much weight then
heck if it wasnt for my 5 lb poos each week id be probably only have lost 16 lb by now haha

So I can pool all this information together in case I need it for future reference;)

Average poo is .4lb + Whale has ginormous doubris, my question is what size is a Whale's poo - just in case one wants to go on the diet:confused:

See if it doesnt lose any weight one week I can say the reason you havent lost xxxxxxxxxx is because you need to poo
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Of course I could send him to the vets for a operational procedure then he would automatically be 156 stones lighter.

Need a cup of tea now

Last edited:
So I can pool all this information together in case I need it for future reference;)

Indeed. Very important and useful info;)
my question is what size is a Whale's poo - just in case one wants to go on the diet:confused:
I estimate about 450 stone. Which is why if you go further out to sea you will see caution signs on the bottom of the seabed stating

Beware of overhead right whales

It's also another reason why mermaids are on the verge of extinction and why you are probably getting less and less of them each year coming to you for their CDs :(

kids bottoms are amazing aren't they.
I used to wonder where they stored it as well as how they extruded it!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh Jane that is so funny. Redpam meant her daughter had just had a baby weighing 8lb.....lol.
Not that she had been to the loo for a number 2 ......rofl.

Beware of overhead right whales

It's also another reason why mermaids are on the verge of extinction and why you are probably getting less and less of them each year coming to you for their CDs :(

Sounds fishy to me (the mermaids not the whales)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh Jane that is so funny. Redpam meant her daughter had just had a baby weighing 8lb.....lol.
Not that she had been to the loo for a number 2 ......rofl.
OOps:eek: sorry red pam!

Back