The "Big Pants" thread, come and show us what you used to wear. :)

Great thread Jim. Wow to all pictures, they are brilliant! Fantastic acheivements!

I will add mine when I find where I put my big pants. I kept a pair of my original work trousers, mens size 44 which were tight(!), precisely for this reason!

Get them posted then Taz. :)

They'll be great taz. :D

Really should spend more time looking around here - only just found this thread...

100_1871.jpg

100_1870.jpg

Those were 54inch waist trousers. I know wear 34inch ones. The jacket was a 60/62 chest and didn't do up (but was biggest i could get at the time). I know wear a 44 jacket (but only really because i didn't like how the 42 sat on me, and could maybe, if the cut was right go to a 40.

Aussies may not give a XXXX. I don't take 5X anymore, in fact, L stands for loose rather then large - as i can get into medium sizes tops most the time.

These photos are amazing! Such an inspiration for people with a lot to lose like me. Thanks guys!

Wow! Ian - very impressive :) x

Fantastic Ian,
Wonderful, inspirational.
I know you'll never find the other you again. He's lost and gone forever.

LOL, They are good. C'mon let's see some others big pants.

LOL, I'd forgotten about this thread, we must have more Big pants photo's lying around, come on people. :)

Yeah, there MUST be some new ones by now!
C'mon people - be brave. It really inspires others starting out. It worked for me.

Reactions: Jim
well done x

Well done everyone :clap:
I don't have any pics of my pants -YET, but here is a recent one of a top I used to fill :eek: and one I wear now -but hopefully not for much longer :vibes:.

one of the best things is that I can now get soooo much more stuff to dry in one go :p -no more 1 item per bar on the drier for me :D
I will have to get one of the pair of jeans I have kept against my current ones....
keep at it everyone :happy036:

These pics are really inspirational

wowww everyone has done fantastic!!! :D

Well I was sorting out in the basement the other day and came across my "fat pants" (size 32).. I tried them on and Im amazed you didn't hear me scream :p ... here is a not very good picture -will have to get hubby to get a better one, but wanted to share anyway... if I had got a better pic you would see the safetypin where I even managed to bust the popper on them :eek:

Im now in 16s and 18s :D... 7st13.5lbs gone and another 4.5st-ish left to go :p

Reactions: Taz
them yellow pants were too tight on me before i even lost anything, the shorts are the ones i wear for gymming it...

40478-albums3001-picture17771.jpg

Back