The "Big Pants" thread, come and show us what you used to wear. :)

IMG_5804.jpg

Hi apologies for the rubbish posting of my big pants pic - I've tried on tablet and then moved onto phone to add this text lol - these are a pair of pj bottoms l, before I started sw when they where freshly washed and dried I had to really dance and wriggle into them lol now they fall down but I can't get rid of them - they are so comfy now x half way through my journey and seeing the pic really helps me see how far I've come x x

some great pics - spurs me on. I know it can be done. Hopefully will be able to add one of my own in a few months.

wow shini u look amazing.

i need to lose another 4 stone, i've lost 3 so far and seeing ur pics knowing that u were once 6-7stone heavier is really good inspiration. :)

just read this some really good photos i can't weight to be in ur position.

pestikar said:
wow shini u look amazing.

i need to lose another 4 stone, i've lost 3 so far and seeing ur pics knowing that u were once 6-7stone heavier is really good inspiration. :)

just read this some really good photos i can't weight to be in ur position.

Hi pestikar it's defiantly possible! I'm now an official CDC... U can do it keep at it the best thing is this site is great! It's given me some real support, n I'm sure u will find this site helpful, everytime I was feeling down I'd come read ppls stories ! 3 stones is a fab loss! X

Some lovely photo's here, I can't believe this thread is still going :)

Well done everyone.

Wow, great pictures here really gives me a boost to lose all my remaining weight!

I actually stopped buying trousers because they were so uncomfortable.. going to have to invest in a pair of my starting size once I reach my goal just so I can post it here :p

I wasn't sure whether I'd ever post pictures of myself on the forum but... (& I'm considering doing a before and after thread, if anybody would be interested in that)?

These were my Pre-Slimming World skinny jeans (size 16) but in the past I've had 18s & 20's. I'm now a 10 in most jeans :D

image-867710850.jpg

WOW, great pics there sparx, well done love, it's a great feeling isn't it. :D

I threw out all my big clothes every time they got too big for me, but next time I'm out shopping I'm going to pick up a pair of size 24 and take them to the fitting room and take a pic. I'd be interested to see the change too. I'll post the pic xxxx

loving the pics I've seen on here already. Well done everyone xxxxxxx

Back