the biggest loser 2012

mrtc

Think it starts on 3rd january 2012, but without angie dowds, am suprised as was expecting abit of her but i guess she was axed before her death, rip angie, she was amazing,

I cant wait for the show though as i love it

Looking forward to this as I love the show. However I didn't know Angie had died, just had to Google it. RIP Angie xxx

I'm very sorry to hear this, rip angie.

Soooo looking forward to it ,.... Somehow it gives me much needed inspiration

I've been not so good again today.... But tomorrow I'm painting the whole of our shop and the office so should certain ly burn some

God I need to get back to work next week I hate being off

P.s loving the pic of jack TC xxx

I love the biggest looser - at times i would so love to be there doing what they do - but I read you need to be at least three stone overweight nad have a partner for the new series'...

When did Angie die? How? RIP.

I love the biggest looser - at times i would so love to be there doing what they do - but I read you need to be at least three stone overweight nad have a partner for the new series'...

When did Angie die? How? RIP.

Angie died not that long ago, about 2mths, she committed suicide & threw herself off the cliffs at Beachy Head, very sad.

It is sad - just goes to show that most people fight demons of some sort at some point in their life.

My uncle killed himself about 10 years ago now - it is a very bitter memory that sticks in my head and comes to surface when I hear things like this. I believe things have got to be very very bad for that.

It looks like angie was never going to be in this series, its such a shame, she was a fabulous person and i loved watching this show.

Last time i watched the biggest loser i was drunk and obese, that show helped me want to change, granted its took a long time but i made it, i cant wait till tuesday

Really looking forward to it too...need the motivation. I love seeing how these people who start off looking depressed and broken down end up with smiles on their faces and a light in their eyes. I love that more than the transformations almost! Really hope I can see those changes in me too.

Wasn't Angie sacked towards the end of the last series? For making her group eat just apples for days so they would lose more weight at the weigh ins.
It is an awful shame she comitted suicide.

I have to say I'm not too keen on the 'new' Biggest loser where it's couples, I preferred it when it was people on their own.
The couple thing is just silly.

SHe was axed then brought back for the finale, i huad a feeling they wouldnt use her this series.

She was amazing, definalty the best thing from the show

Angie was my fav out of all the shows, such a shame she has passed.

R.I.P

I too will be tuning in, and this time hopefully losing weight alongside the contestants in the show.

I agree 'singles' would be better than 'couples' though...

I just started my diet today so will be watching both the Uk & Us Biggest Loser's in the hope that they give me the inspiration to stay on track :)

I hadn't heard the sad news about Angie, it always makes me so sad to think someone felt their life was so bad they couldn't go on living :(

R.I.P Angie x

Just watching this now, not really seen it before. Can't get my head round the idea that it is possible for anybody to lose over 2 stone in a week!

Back