The Biggest Loser

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Does anyone watch 'The Biggest Loser'???

I love it <3 I love to watch when i am on my dinner hour, and it gets me so motivated for the afternoon. Just wondered if anyone else watches this? The amount of weight they lose is amazing they all look totally different from the first day they went into the house

I even find myself getting upset when people have been voted out the house because i have been there with them through the high and lows of losing the weight lol.

Just wondered if anyone has seen it? xxx

I love watching the Biggest Loser. As well as the series on sky 1 at the moment there's another series on sky real lives

Irene xx

yep love it have watched it from the first series

i watch it 12pm- 1pm on sky 1 and then i turn over to sky real lifes as they have the new series on from 1pm ( repeat of the previous evening episode ) i love the biggest loser, very inspiring

I LOVE IT!!! I also watch it every night on Sky Real Lives :D ive watched all the American ones, Australians ones, but none of the UK ones, hmmmmm LOL! xx

ive seen the uk one and in my opinion its no where near as good as the american or aussie ones

i love the biggest loser although only the usa version purely because i love bob and gillian haha.
The australian one i tried and it just doesn't float my boat.
I'm currently watching the series that is airing in america at the minute and it is so good, The transformations are incredible, it sometimes makes me wish i had 6+ hours a day to exercise D:

i love the biggest loser although only the usa version purely because i love bob and gillian haha.
The australian one i tried and it just doesn't float my boat.
I'm currently watching the series that is airing in america at the minute and it is so good, The transformations are incredible, it sometimes makes me wish i had 6+ hours a day to exercise D:

not pushed on the aussie one either where do you watch the usa one online??

I LOVE IT!!!!

All of them - but I think the US format is best. The UK one was a bit pants and the Aussie one is spread out over too many episodes (it's very repetitive) but to be fair I watch them all.

I watch them on RealityTVFan.org They have all of the series. It's legal (ish) and safe (ie: no virus panics) but some episodes do get missed and there are some adverts.

Ahhh i am glad i am not the only one who loves it :) I watch it on sky1 at 12pm at my nannas on my dinner hour hehe!! I dont have sky or anything at home just freeview so i dont get it :( so i can just watch it when i go to my nans. My internet is pants so wont be able to watch it online either booooo :( lol. Its fab tho aint it. Ok out of the Aussie one who do you want to win? I wanted damian to win but seen as he is out i now want monulita (cant spell her name haha) to win. Not to fond of that chris but he has done amazing. Cant wait till next week to find out whos gonna be the biggest loser woop woop :D xxx

ive seen the uk one and in my opinion its no where near as good as the american or aussie ones

I hate the UK one... its awful compared to the others

Ahhh i am glad i am not the only one who loves it :) I watch it on sky1 at 12pm at my nannas on my dinner hour hehe!! I dont have sky or anything at home just freeview so i dont get it :( so i can just watch it when i go to my nans. My internet is pants so wont be able to watch it online either booooo :( lol. Its fab tho aint it. Ok out of the Aussie one who do you want to win? I wanted damian to win but seen as he is out i now want monulita (cant spell her name haha) to win. Not to fond of that chris but he has done amazing. Cant wait till next week to find out whos gonna be the biggest loser woop woop :D xxx

Oh theres another AUS one on just now on Real Lives but its about half way through now

I find the weight loss inspiring but I don´t like the way they play mindgames with all of the contestants and get them to stab each other in the back

wont go spoiling the ending then, lol

I know who wins so I won't spoil it for you, Tasha! I wanted Damo to win as well. He is an absolute hero and seems like such a nice bloke.

I think Chris is a tool and is just in it for the money. I hated Munnalita to begin with, but am warming to her. Marty keeps coming back, eh? He has more lives than a cat :). What do you make of Patti? I can't decide if I like her or not. I don't think she's been that straight with people and that bugs me.

Gosh, I LOVE THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!!

Back