The Biggest Loser

Kazz2011

Anyone gonna watch biggest loser?

New series starts tonight!! I love this would love to have the guts to go on it weighing in wearing a wee Lycra crop top and shorts Jesus those people got guts!! I weigh in naked in the bathroom with the door locked lol what a shame Angie has gone she was a tough trainer liked to kick butt!!!!!
Hope somebody out there be watching too!!! ;)

UK one is on at 8pm (wont be watching - HATE it)
US one is on at 9pm
AUS one on at 10pm

Think the UK one will really be shown up in comparison to the others. Be interesting to compare the losses in a few week, I bet the US/AUS are miles ahead of the UK ones

US one is on at 9pm
AUS one on at 10pm

Think the UK one will really be shown up in comparison to the others. Be interesting to compare the losses in a few week, I bet the US/AUS are miles ahead of the UK ones

I am afraid that I have to agree

US one is on at 9pm
AUS one on at 10pm

I am afraid that I have to agree

Uk one is always miles behind US, weird!

So sad about Angie i only found out recently. Hope shes at peace now

Not seen the Australian one did see the american ones and yup their results are amazing the transformations are fan at the finale !
I just like to see who's lost what and hope I can keep up lol maybe just maybe !!!!!!

Dont get me wrong they still lose alot of weight, its the ones who get put out and then come back at finale tht dnt seem to live up to us. Wonder if the us get more help?

I'm looking forward to watching as many weight loss shows as possible to give me inspiration! I hate it though when I see someone really overweight and realise they are the same weight as I am...that is very depressing!!!:rolleyes:

Star light - i always watch the u.s show and think how amazing it must feel to lose weight so quickly gets me all geared up lol

I'll definately be watching, hopefully it will give me more inspiration, i've just put them all on to record, would def not wear the lycra though lol! X

Yes it's all set for series record,the more inspiration i can get the better!!
Last night i watched obese a year to save my life,wow she was amazing.

In tears at biggest loser

That poor man who collapsed.

Cmon people we can do this!! I refuse to have my daughter in tears with fear her mum will eat herself to death.

Wont be long til we are exercising with ease. For those who are nearly at goal. KEEP GOING.

I am making that mans collapar my wake up call. I wont end up like that

Lisa2012 said:
That poor man who collapsed.

Cmon people we can do this!! I refuse to have my daughter in tears with fear her mum will eat herself to death.

Wont be long til we are exercising with ease. For those who are nearly at goal. KEEP GOING.

I am making that mans collapar my wake up call. I wont end up like that

Gosh I just did not stop crying during the American first episode!! X

Will catch up on it, I love biggest loser and really need the motivation as well as inspiration x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm an emotional wreck when I watch biggest loser. As soon as someone starts crying that's it, I'm in floods of tears :rolleyes:

I am trying to use it as motivation, I don't want my children making the same mistakes that I have and ending up like me.

I must admit last night was the first time I have watched it and I am glad I am doing something about my weight before I get to the desperate lengths these people have gone to. Good luck to them.

Back