The Biggest Loser

nursetubs said:
I must admit last night was the first time I have watched it and I am glad I am doing something about my weight before I get to the desperate lengths these people have gone to. Good luck to them.

USA or uk one? I watched both, USA one is MUCH better as a show & motivational aid I reckon. X

Uk, which channel is us one on?

:( we only have freeview

Love it. I have the series on record, it gives me more inspiration to acheive my goals. R.I.P Angie x

Hi all, anyone here watch The Biggest Loser? Think its brilliant. Its on tonight at 9 on ITV and its the second episode of the series. You can watch the first online on ITV player if you missed it!!! Highly recommend giving it a watch because it just makes me feel absolutely so inspired watching these guys trying to lose weight and battling for it.

Hi Aaron, I always watch it, I have it on record on sky plus, like you say it helps inspire me, I also record the US one as well, yes I know I'm sad lol!!

Hi Aaron, I always watch it, I have it on record on sky plus, like you say it helps inspire me, I also record the US one as well, yes I know I'm sad lol!! :D

Oopsy got two posts damn touch screen pad! Not sure how to delete the post!

oh it's on itv iplayer?
I thought it was on living and as I dont have sky (or a tv for that matter!) I didn't think I'd be able to watch it.
If it's on itv I'm going to watch it later tonight :)

Julie you're not alone!!! I also am recording both the UK and USA versions on Sky haha! Absolutely looooove it. So good! and yeah Blue! ITV player, not sure about the USA version but tbh the UK version just got straight into the action on the first episode, tears, sweat, weigh ins... the lot! Makes me feel like I have it easy on Exante after watching it! :p

i prefer the usa/oz one to the uk, but uk is still alright

some of the losses in s12 of the usa version WOW

Know what you mean Starlight, last episode of USA brought tears to my eyes, very emotional indeed

i half feel sorry for the contestants - they are hugely overweight (i am not far behind :rolleyes:) and are expected to run 5k straight away.....hard hard work.

i do remember the final being disappointing....the contestants were all blatantly in slimming underwear.....:p

AaronCampbell said:
Julie you're not alone!!! I also am recording both the UK and USA versions on Sky haha!...... Makes me feel like I have it easy on Exante after watching it! :p

Same here on recording both - and I think you've explained it to me as to why I am recording them!

I've never watched it before but my pal lives it so I decided to give it a go. The workout they put them through last week (the one Davina did too) looked brutal. I have arthritis so it's all beyond my reach but I really felt for them. Oh and the sand task, the thought of it gave me shivers. They'll be finding it for weeks in their shoes and nails etc etc. I'm very anti-sand lol.

I love UK and US but boy, when I hear Gillian shouting that makes me get up off the sofa and get on the treadmill! Her yelling always motivates me far more than the UK trainers do! Mind you, I always felt really motivated watching Angie (R.I.P) - it's a shame she's gone :(

I've set up a series link on my Tivo box to record them, but there are three different US series running at the same time!!! Seasons 8, 9 and 10 are running so I'm getting confuzzled. I've caught 10 from the beginning and 9 starts this week I think but I've missed most of 8 and I didn't have the Tivo when it started.

Oh well, more to motivate me! The losses are better on the American show but to be fair, most of the contestants are heavier than the UK ones. I can't wait for Thursday now!!!

Back