The black sheep returns!

SkinnyMalink

Hi everyone,

I haven't been able to post on here as much as usual, but it's nice to see the board so busy! Go SW!

I'm afraid I haven't been very good at all :cry:I missed my class last week too so that didn't help. I think I could have put on as much as five pounds but I've lost my drive and I don't know how to get it back! I feel better in myself when I'm eating properly and I think all this junk food is probably ADDING to the stress of my coursework and of course you get all that guilt after you've eaten it.

I'm going to my meeting tomorrow and I'm going to stay, but I think I'm going to ask not to be weighed because frankly it will just depress me too much- I'd rather not know!

Does anyone have any tips for motivation? I know what I should be doing but I can't drag myself out of this rut!

ChubbyMalink (lol) x

aahhhh....hugs....It's really differcult when you are stuck in a rut. I was like that last week too. Things always seem worse when you are down. Draw a line under it and start again from tomorrow morning.

Keep your chin up, get back on the wagon and go for it girl!! You can do it. If i get down it's normally when i get stuck in the everyday hum drum. I try to get out for some fresh air, go for a walk just to get the blood rushing round me again. I have even tried something completely different (which i will never do again) rollerskating with some friends!! It got me laughing again!

Then if you do feel ok for WI, i think you should weigh, it may just push you in the right direction.....You can do this, goodluck and let us know how you are......take care xx :)

Hiya hun :hug99: I know exactly how you feel I was like this for the last few weeks and the plan went right out of the window. I decided I really need to go to class as it gives me the motivation I need to get back on track. I put on 5Lbs over the last few weeks and I was not going to get weighed but I thought to my self I gotta accept that if I eat bad I will put on weight so I had to get weighed. Losing weight is full of ups and downs and we have to accept that face up to what you have done and get weighed or you will beat your self up and feel worse. You will then feel better and ready for a fresh new week, new start. Come on hun you have done so well so far you can do it with support from group and here...:)

Just keep at it! i've just started sw and had such a binge yesterday.. (my brother was eating a curly wurly infront of me lol) so i gave in and ate one... and a few other things too. I felt really guilty and thats the stage in the past were i always gave up cos i didnt see the point cos i'd ruined it. Today im starting fresh, if we keep at it, we'll all get there sooner or later. Im going to get weighed just so it'll give me the incentive to improve.

you're back and thats what counts...... put the past behind and move forward....

You will soon lose any weight you have put back on... just don't bash yourself, there is nothing you can do about it..... but if you go off the wagon all together next week you will be bashing yourself up....

So you know you can do it.... come on here everytime you get tempted and you will soon be smiling again!

Anne x

its hard when your feeling stuck in a rut.. god knows i know what its like.. Try and get a list and write down all the reasons you wanna be slimmer.. or why you want to lose weight.. and it'll give you a sense of happiness that you have that all in front of you..
Draw a line under whatevers happened.. and just forget about it.. And when you feel ready to start again.. Dont feel bad.. Its just a new start..

Loadsa love my little skinny malkink hehe..

Cat x x x

Im going to be horrible one!
GET YOUR ASS BACK ON IT MRS! DRAW A LINE AND START A NEW DAY!
YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! ITS A BLIP! OK SO IF YOU HAVE PUT ON 5LBS DONT FEEL SORRY AND PUT ON 5 STONE! ITS ONLY 5LBS HUN! YOU COULD SHIFT THAT REAL QUICK!

now ill be nice lol

you will do it i was in a rut last week and i stuck at it, you give so much advice so sit back and look after no 1, we are all here for ya hun
Ruthy xxx mwahh

SKINNYMALINK...........I LOVS YA REALLY

grr

Back