The boards are sooooo quiet!! Where is everyone???

Yeah

I'm here!!!!!
& yes it looks quiet so not too much catching up to read.

Chinababe!!!! Where have you been??? This is great it's like a grand reunion xxxxx :)
Been on hols scooter. Got back Fri & I've been under the weather but dukan mojo is on the way back & ready to do the LBD challenge. How are you ?

Been on hols scooter. Got back Fri & I've been under the weather but dukan mojo is on the way back & ready to do the LBD challenge. How are you ?

Great to hear from you chinababe - great you've got your dukan mojo back - onwards and downwards on the scales!!! :). Everyone on here sounds so positive at the mo it's great!! I'm fine - just plodding along on conso :)

Great to hear from you chinababe - great you've got your dukan mojo back - onwards and downwards on the scales!!! :). Everyone on here sounds so positive at the mo it's great!! I'm fine - just plodding along on conso :)
Plodding is good Scooter, nowt wrong with that xx

Plod on Mc Plod. That's all I can say on the matter.

:)

Wow, just read in an advert 69 days to Xmas, I predict that the board will get really busy over the next few weeks. where are you all?

I still think it's my fault. I came back and everyone disappeared. Will try to be more polite in the hope of winning some folk back. And will brush my teeth. That's bound to help.

Back